Are you doing okay?

Everyone needs to be asked this every now and then.
I'm asking because I care.
I'm sad but I'm okay.
Are you guys okay?

1|1
21|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• That is very nice. I just had a delicious bowl of oatmeal with a few fruits added to it. Refreshing. Now just taking a break while on GAG. I am doing fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well.. Life takes funny twist and turns... ( Accident of my brother.. Work load on me and @WhatTheHellAmy leaving us..)
    But you need to be positive!.. And just keep going...
    And considering all of it.. Yes I am doing okay.. But been weak and sick this week..

How about you? Half of your world just left you aka @WhatTheHellAmy

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel and look good. So I guess so ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • I am sorry you are sad - I am having one of those periods of time where you are not sure how you are feeling - You are not happy and you are not sad either - Muddling through would be the Irish expression, getting there.

1|0
    0|0
  • meh end of semester crap and work frustrations. The usual. Sorry you're not having much of a good time either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling pretty fine thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • moved away from everything i now around December and i've been nothing but sad and felt alone since, but i like to think i'm strong and can handle it so i try to stay positive even though every time i get in a really good mood life somehow finds a way to counter it haha. I want to make sure all my friends back home still think of me as the guy who is always happy and fun to be around :) so i'm going to be tough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Am strong, hope you are good

1|0
    0|0
  • Handed in 70% of one of my 4 school courses so loafs of stress has been lifted. Saw the girl I love yesterday and the day before so what could be better? :)

(I am a bit stressed about exams in a few weeks though)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am doing good thank you. sending you a virtual hug to try brighten up your sadness. needed sometimes. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah pretty good arty how about you? :D

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest. If was a rough day for me. Thank you for asking

1|0
    0|0
  • sista ! have you seen my name ?

yeah im fine thank you for asking :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd manage.
    Celebrate victory with grace.
    Accept defeat with dignity.
    I'm only mortal.

0|0
    0|0
  • O I'm doing alright slightly overwhelmed but alright lol, why are you sad?

0|0
    0|0
  • no, this is a link to a question that im still trying to www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1950276-i-need-help-on-how-im-going-to-get-fit-please-help

0|0
    0|0
  • im miserable as usual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh...

0|0
    0|0

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• I'm feel great thanks. I hope you feel less sad tomorrow

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok. Inbetween

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly? I'm in a reaaaaaaaallly bad mood at the moment. Lol! I have a huge headache. I'm doing a pointless project for my class. Then I have to deal with annoying dumbasses who keep populating kids like it's a sport. I'm mostly stressed about the project even though I typed everything out. I tend to overthink EVERYTHING so that doesn't help. Last but not least it's close to that time of the month so I get irritated easily. : Phew! Glad I vented that out! Sorry!:/ Lol why are you sad?:(

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • Life is beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wish I was smaller. ):

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still alive after I find out my crush is married so that means I'm OK. why are you sad? If you don't mind me asking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sprained my arm :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel good😊 .. and i really really REALLY hope you feel better tmrw! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I am tired.. but okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be better

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I'm so so. I don't if everything is going to be** okay, kind of irritates me. Thanks for asking :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am not okay, but it is the weekend and I am trying to avoid my problems. Sure I am failing all my classes and my future is dead, but I'm ignoring all of that for now...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm depressed and suicidal but currently okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm doing alright, I can't complain

0|0
    0|0
  • I am feeling great... Don't be sad, it's ok for whatever happened to u 😊😊😊😊😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but thanks for caring more than my friends ever will

0|0
    0|0
  • Im ok not happy but I'm not sad either

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more