Cell phone not turning on or charging at all Advice?

I have a Zte zmax android and my phone recently died. I went to charge it on my computer and it started charging and then it just stopped and wouldn't turn back on. It's been about 5 hours and it still has not turned on and now it is not charging I have waited and it still will not charge. I can't take out the battery because it is batteryless and I do not know what to do. I think it might have just overheated but I do not know Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's dead, you need to take it to the repair shop.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's... It's dead. Lol. I'll go arrange the funeral. :p
    In all seriousness...
    How old is it? If it's a few years old, the buttons could have been worn down. That happened to my android and it's completely useless now (won't turn on because the button's shoved into the device).
    Also, has it been exposed to water recently? Get some rice.
    I don't know what to do about a heat issue.

What Guys Said 2

• They all have batteries. It is possible your charging cord went bad. The micro USB cables go bad a lot. I have to replace mine every so often.

• Try holding the power button for at least 15 seconds, just make sure you don't touch the volume controls while doing so. It may just need rebooting.

What Girls Said 0