• Autumn
    55% (22)52% (16)54% (38)Vote
  • Spring
    45% (18)48% (15)46% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
23|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of all four I choose Winter. I love the beauty of snow, playing ice hockey, skiing, building sculptures out of snow, and more.
    Out of the two you listed I'm going with Autumn. The sight if yellow-orange-red leaves everywhere is beautiful. Cleaning can be a pain but when I think of it as an exercise which is a good thing then I can enjoy the cleaning.

1|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree with that. I love winter for the snow but fall is great because the old cars look so pretty in the autumn colors

Most Helpful Girl

• Autumn, the fall🎃🍁🍂🍃🌾🌽🌻 the weather is not too hot nor cold, Halloween (My fav. Costume's, awesome parties and free candy), color's are phenomenal, pomegranate season, I don't really bother with Thanksgiving... but I like to eat lol and well it's almost Christmas and new year's 😂 where can u go wrong?☺

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I love the winter season, can't keep me out of the snow. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Spring, we have a beautiful tree in our garden and i love when these white flowers come out, i spend an endless amount of time with my SO looking and it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Herbs de Provence

1|0
    0|0
  • In terms of weather I like the fall. I am happier during spring just cause of what usually is happening in my life then but I feel more of a catharsis in the autumn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Winter Christmas day

0|0
    0|0
  • Autumn is my favorite season absolutely. The temperature is reasonably mild, around 50-55 F, it is windy, it does not rain as much as in Winter and there are none of the f***ing flowers blossoming and causing me allergy of the Spring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of those two Autumn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE hot weather. Spring's close to summer, and autumn's after summer: so autumn. But I live in one of the hottest states in the U. S.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the Autumn

0|0
    0|0
  • spring. late spring to be precise... good weather, beautiful landscape but not too hot yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer spring is garbage in pa

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta go with summer for me, love the heat. Spring murders me with allergies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spring cos I can get shirtless more

0|0
    0|0
  • Football season

0|0
    0|0
  • Winter for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where I live.
    In the Midwest it was spring. Enough winter already! In California Summer, nice cool ocean breezes. In the desert southwest winter. Cool temperatures. In March I started to get tomatoes on my plant already.
    Each place has something to offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer obvz

0|0
    0|0
  • fall and winter

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• i like the cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay Spring 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of those two, I prefer spring. :) Flowers blooming and warmer weather are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love autumn. Not too cold, not hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its really summer but spring is second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer and Winter are better than Autumn and Spring.

0|0
    0|0
  • summer, you think this poll will make me change my mind lmaoo still summer. i chose spring because it's going into summer

0|0
    0|0
  • How about summer? That's mine. Beach weather and hot guys wondering around topless showing off muscular bodies. 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • Spring🌷🌸🌹🍀🌺🌿🌾🌈

1|0
    0|0
  • Autumn.

0|0
    0|0
  • out of those , autumn is my favorite.
    but i like summer more. its like "SHOW TIME !"
    haha

0|0
    0|0
  • spring is a summer wanna-be xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer but out of these two, Autumn cause my birthday is in October.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spring ! Not too cold, not too hot, and it's right before summer

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Autumn

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose Winter, but then it would go Spring, Summer, Autumn, cause autumn is dull, even though I hate the heat, spring is pretty and my birthday is in spring, whilst summer is exciting and fun despite the weather :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Always hot here

0|0
    0|0
  • Spring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spring 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Spring cuz that's the season of my b-day