Windows 10 license Will expire soon? WHY?

Windows 10 license Will expire soon? WHY??
I bought this laptop, it came preinstalled with windows 10, i just got a message like this saying i need to activate it because it will expire in a few days on settings

what happens if it expires? how to fix

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to activate it by following the instructions.
    Try to contact the seller, but it's sooo much easier to do the following:
    If things fail and you don't want to get bored, look for an app called KMSpico. It's a little app that activates office and windows at the same time. You just install it and that's it. You can actually uninstall it later, and remove all files related to it.

• Hey mate, did you solve it?
      I can send you a link with that KMS thing I talked about. Let me know, and I'll send the link in a private message.

• thanks! i very much appreciate the advice becaause i didn't think i'd get anything useful. i decided to google it shortly after and found a youtube guy that had a link to an app that activated it for me. all done now

What Girls Said 1

• call the people who deal with this stuff.

What Guys Said 4

• Go to settings and try to activate windows, and if that doesn't work, you need to contact the manufacture of the laptop, don't bother calling Microsoft, as most likely your laptop has an oem version of windows which Microsoft 99% of the time don't deal and direct you to contact the manufacture of the laptop.

• So activate it lol

• Maybe its a virus

• why don't you try activating it then, duh. call the laptop manufacturer otherwise.