Help! I got stuck trying on my wetsuit! What do I do?

Ok first of all, I was trying on my new wetsuit and the zipper got stuck. I'm yanked at the string thing that attaches to the zipper but it came off. What do I do?

I called my sister, the only person I know nearby, and she is at work for at least 3 more hours. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes.
    I remember that happened to me, but with a coat I spent $200 dollars on.
    I bust out of that coat like the incredible hulk... too bad I broke the zipper completely.
    I dont recommend that however.
    I guess you have to stay in it or go out and randomly ask a nice lady for help?

• haha go out dressed like this? My sister will be home in like an hour or two, but I'm getting very very hot lol...

• hahaha thanks for the commiseration lol... have you ever worn a wetsuit? I think they are hotter than coats lol

• No I haven't but they definitely look like they trap the heat in

What Guys Said 3

• If the zipper is in the back, try looking into two mirrors or feel for the zipper tab, and try to use string or you can use a hook mounted to something to pull it up. Another option is get a wire coat hanger stretch it out, hook it through the hole on the zipper tab and bend the hook of the hanger tightly together and pull it up that way.

• pull on clothing over it, feel silly, and wait?

• I'm already boiling hot haha I don't think another layer will help me lol

• sister came over, it took her like 2 minutes to figure it out, I was embarrassed and very very sweaty lol...

• lol, well, hopefully she explained to you what she figured out, in case you ever decide to put it on again

• apply peanut butter all over you and try to get out

What Girls Said 0