How did she get in and how is she getting out?

most logical explanation gets MHO
how did she get in and how is she getting out?

Updates:
i know there are hinges but it doesn't even look possible

0|1
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) she climbed into the trolley.
    2) someone else pushed the hinge from outside or she pulled it from inside.
    she stretched her legs sticking each foot out progressively.
    someone must have helped her keep the trolley in balance while she did that because she's very heavy (how did she not fall on her back along with the trolley?).

to get out:

A) someone else needs to keep the trolley balanced or she will fall on her back. Then she needs to put each hand on the lateral sides of the trolley and lift herself up and see if she is able to flex her legs. This requires that another person pushes the hinge from outside as much as possible.

B) she's hopelessly stuck. it will be necessary to break the trolley to get her out.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She lifted the flap, climbed in, lowered the flap, it was jabbing her in the belly so she but it under the gut. She'll get out the same way she got in. Lift gut, lift flap, climb out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• She probably just stepped in it raised that back door thing and put her legs through it, and how she's going to get out, someone will need to raise that again so she can get out.

0|1
    0|0
  • She got on by having some one help her and she got out the same way. Plus I think you can lift the thing up.

1|0
    0|0
  • She got in normally... She is going to push that thing poking her in the belly up and slide out.

0|1
    0|0
  • The back is on hinges, it can be lifted to let her in or out.

0|1
    0|0
  • MOG that is CRAZY!!! I have no idea how she got in without hurting herself but she most likely would need assistance from at least tree strong firemen to get out!!! and Lord help those firemen to have extra straight.

0|1
    0|0
  • my mouth opened wide when i saw this - wtf? dont give me MHO... but this shit is just over the limit. people need a life! hahaha!

0|1
    0|0
  • Got in via Photoshop
    Will get out via Photo shop :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Magic

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao😂 Damn walmartians

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• She got in by force, she will go out by miracle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't ask
    it's how life works
    It's like asking why is it so hard to loose why while so easy to gain it

0|1
    0|0
  • Square peg in a round hole...

0|1
    0|0
  • All I can say is wow... How do people let themselves to get to that level of pathetic...

0|1
    0|0