Would you ever be friends with a Muslim?

Would you ever choose to be friends with Muslims? Or you wouldn't because you don't trust them or think they're bad?

• Yes, I don't mind being friends with one or already have at least 1 Muslim friend
  • No, I would never be friends with a Muslim

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't pick my friends based on their religion

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• I have Muslim friends and they're awesome people. You could learn a lot from them.

• Yes I do.

• I already am friends with a Muslim.

• Yes. They're not bad people. I had a Muslim friend who I actually really wanted to date but I highly doubt he would because I'm atheist. And not a virgin. He was a virgin and waiting for marriage.

• As long as don't tell me everything i do are sins and try to make me believe in their religion. I mean my parents are muslims so i know a lot of muslims, but there are quite a lot of them who are trying to make me believe in something I don't. These types of people i try to stay away from, but those who are cool we hang.

• i'm really disturbed by the fact that anyone answered B

• I already have a close friend who is muslim
    I don't choose my friends based just of first impressions or stereotypes

• Sure, I have a few muslim friends already.

• I have a lot of Muslim friends... This is weird.

• And how do you imagine a friendship with a Muslim to be like?

• sure i had a muslim friend when i was in school, its fucked up to not befriend someone JUST because of their religion

• Only with the girls. Not the guys. They're perves.

• Why would I judge someone because of their religion?

• My best friend is Muslim.

• I have muslim friends, I don't choose friends based on religion.

• Yep, I have a few.

• Yes I have a few Muslim friends we can't judge all for a few rotten ones.

• I have Muslim friends

• That is so racist wtf who cares what religion as long as they are good people

• The "git outta muh country" , "fit in or get out" sorta folks do.
      People who starts sentence with "As an American I - "

• @Azgeda yeah... And i highly dislike many of thise people

• Sure, they're just like any other person.

• I could be freinds with anyone if they are cool and a good person

• If we had similar interests & got along I don't see why we couldn't be friends.

• Sure why not 😊

• I am a catholic and i have many muslim friends.

What Guys Said 29

• Yeah. My friend converted, and he was VERY observant!! It changed how we did things, because at specific times he needed to pray, and so we would stop by some Mosque, and I would just wait for the ten minutes (I had a book in the car, so no big deal!!).
    It changed where we ate, because he was Halal, and very serious about it!! Still, no problem!!
    He introduced me to an Egyptian Deli, in California, and I LOVED their food!! At first, I was unsure, but he was a 'regular' so they didn't mind when I ordered the Kabob plate with the sauce on the side, not sure I would like it!
    They had THE BEST FRENCH FRIES!! I got to know 'Ahmed' and I stopped in, without my friend, and became a 'regular' too!! He introduced me to Sumac seasoning, and I started to like their Yogurt sauce!! I miss that place!!

• some of the girls i played with growing up were Muslim. don't see em anymore but they were cool. at least we're on facebook lol

• wouldn't mind at all. i have friends and family members who are Muslim. Some of them are my closest friends and some of the best people I know

• What an ignorant question, actually quite disturbing

All people are the same and should be judged by how they are as a person not discriminated against because of a Religion. There is good and bad in all faiths, and I think too many are taking too much notice of the hysteria drummed up in the Media without seeing what the agenda of the power brokers who own the Media are

• I am friends with Muslims already tho.
    Most of them are pretty chill, hell , one of my Pakistani friends is even cool with suicide bomber jokes. Bigger the beard , bigger the boom.
    It's just the hardline hardcore Muslims I stay away with. As with hardcore Christians or anything too fundamentalist.

• I am friends with Muslims, and have always had at least 1 Muslim friend.
    I may not like their religion, but as long as their good people, I don't care what religion they follow.

• Their are bad people in EVERY religion. Hitler was VERY religious and look at what he did. There is a long list of crazy people throughout history. Remember Jonestown? I'm not very religious myself. I've almost died several times. I believe in a God but I don't put a name or associate with any particular religion. At the end of the day, All religions came from somewhere and EVERYTHING that was written was written by MAN and man has a tendency to change or even MAKE UP things to HELP themselves and INFLUENCE others. Live life and be the best person you can. Try to help others when you can, don't harm anyone who hasn't harmed or is trying to harm you and everything will work out.

• Yes, I already have several muslim friends.

• I have a Muslim friend, a Shi'ite from Iraq. He used to drive a tank for Saddam. I am former Australian Army Armoured Corps.
    Former soldiers find it pretty easy to bond, even if they were once in opposing armies.

• Would you be friends with a Mexican or would you think they're bad because of all the drugs/narcotics trafficking and killing?

• Wtf yes of course, its shallow if you won't be just because they are Muslim. One of my groupie is a Muslim and he is the coolest person I know.

• I've muslim friends and acquintances ( I am a christian). Never really had any problems as such. But none of them are very religious and observant, and most are educated, middle class. However the ones I'd stay out of are those with big beards, who are super religious and not very educated.

• Nicest girl Iv ever met is a Muslim. I now consider her as a sister to me

• We coexist here, just practicing a different religion doesn't make them bad, they are same as natural humans like us. I have got more muslim friends and i know them, they are nice. Only a few are damaging the religion in the name of god.

• I don't mind as long as they respect my religion.

• Why wouldn't you have a Muslim friend? I've made plenty of great friends who are Muslim. As well as friends from every other major religion.

• I talk to two muslims here and they're awesome.

• Yeah I have Muslim friends.

• Why not...

• Sure if they're not extreme religious

• I have a Muslim friend, he's a Gambian.

• yes but we would have long scientific debates about the Quran and the bible

• Yeah, why not?

• I'm deep into a frendship

• Yes yes yes
    I became friends with a Muslim Alhamdulillah

• yes why not?

• Wouldn't care. I'm not a religious person and as long as he isn't constantly trying to shove his religious beliefs down my throat (that goes for everyone in all religions) then I wouldn't care what religion he belongs to

• this is some racist ass shit

• Yes I would.