Have you ever been annoyed by slow service at a store or restaurant?

Tonight I was in the Taco Bell drive through at 11 o clock and it took about 8 minutes to get my order there was no waiting. I kinda got annoyed but they apologized and gave me a free taco coupon which was nice. Another time was when I went to waffle house and sat and waited for about 5 minutes without being acknowledged, needless to say I walked out and reported it to the company. Have you ever had a like experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have worked at lots of fast food stores and restaurant. my newest job Popeyes everyone thought we won't busy meanwhile a church called in 300 older of chicken. So let me just be the first to say say this that guy at taco bell could have been busy or having a bad day. but they really don't pay us enough to deal with fuckers like u

• It was closing time maybe that is why

• Aww your a good person much respect

• Thank you sir

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I am so hungry.

• It doesn't happen too often, but there have been times where the amount of time it took to get food was unacceptable. There have been some long waits to be seated, but that's a choice to wait around for that and my family wanted to stay then.

• lol yeah.
    my boyfriend and I were at a restaurant and got seated but 20 minutes passed and no waiter came up to even give us water. We were in the farthest booth but I don't know if they saw us or not. So we just left lol.

• All the time lol

• That's why I never do drive thrus

• Yeah sometimes.

• i hope you're joking... because if you're like this. then you need to develop some patience asap.

• Nope bc i don't eat out

• 😂😂😂😂😂
    No, I have never gotten annoyed by it to be honest. I don't eat out much often either.

• LOL If a 5 minute wait got you what would do if you ever got some service that was really slow.

What Guys Said 3

• yup. that's a peril of dealing with the service industry. one person can make or break your experience

at least you got a free taco coupon though

• Slow service is VERY annoying, especially when one goes to a FAST food joint. The main reason you go is for speed, and that was nullified. :-/

There were times when I was going to buy something real quick at a drug store, and the line was so long / so few registers open that I just walked out.

• sometimes, but if i'm with friends, we're too busy fucking around to really care