Do you really believe Europeans will become a minority in their countries due to aggressive spread of Islamic refugees?

• Yes.
    25% (5)32% (7)29% (12)Vote
  • No.
    75% (15)68% (15)71% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet everyone that voted yes is American. Seriously I dont know what ur news is telling u but we are fine. Thanks for ur concern but it's not needed.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This Islamphobia isn't helping anyone.
    Anyway you're really overestimating how many Muslims there are in Europe.
    cdn.static-economist.com/.../20150110_gdc999_3.png

3|0
    0|0
    • The public estimates of Muslim population was really interesting to look at. Goes to show how people blow things out of proportion and how the media scares the shit out of everyone.

• Show All
    • oh look, a misinformed assuming public.

sounds like most people on the internet.

• @orphan
      Yeah well public hysteria eh?

Thanks for the MHG by the way.

What Girls Said 4

• It probably would be but they knew the refugees would flood into Europe anyway, this whole plan ( I say it's a plan because the german gov esp have banned their own natives from talking about the muslim refugees causing problems in the media) design to break down the country with a strong culture and economy and hopefully dissolved all the little countries (losing their cultural identity) in Europe to become one main country instead, creating a one government.

It might be seen as a good thing or a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • But it starts with Germany first, then once as more comes in, there will be so many of them and they will band together to create their own community and eventually implementing their own 'laws'. I mean that is what has happened in England. There is another country set up in another country which is the muslim community, we are talking about here. Talk about awkward!

• The answer is obviously no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao no, not even close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• That's the whole plan. It's been written in a book from the 50s. I've read it by an Austrian wanker eh banker. There's an elite wanting to control the world's resources. Flooding Europe with the third world is just a part of the plan. Media propaganda blitz telling us were racist if we don't accept them. Women frightened rigid of standing out as non-pc so sleep with all the manky bastards. Indigenous population in decline. Our women want to breed with people generations behind their own men. That's how powerful a tool propaganda is. All you idiots lap it up like soup as well. Don't believe me there's plenty of papers and books on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless the native populations of Europe rise up and put to the sword both the invaders and the traitors who opened the gates to them and welcomed them, Western Civilisation is doomed and the various white races will become extinct.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we go by the numbers, then the only country that has even a slight chance of becoming more majority-minority is Germany ( assuming that all the current refugees stay on for the long run). The other nations are not really at any threat of becoming majority-minority. However, how these nations will be able to integrate all these refugees who are from an alien background ( alien to european values, culture etc) is another thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol what.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some neighbourhoods they are a minority

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • If mass immigration continues, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are coming to get you Barbra...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! And it's so sad!!!

Europe set the whole world as it is today!!!

Europe should rule the world and still might if it weren't for Hitler!

0|0
    0|0
    • If the Third Reich had won the war, Western Civilisation and the various white races would not be facing extinction.

• Show All
    • The amount of ignorance on this post...

• @BellePepper why?

Read this book...

Civilization: A New History of the Western World by Roger Osborne

And tell me that European history isn't something to be proud of...