When is the most time you feel stress in your life?

Just wondering what triggers some peoples stress level. To see if I can relate at all.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Going home to see my Dad, being late for something, Tests, the awful past of mine, accidentally flirting with a guy, making someone mad

What Guys Said 4

• Whenever people in the family are stressed

• I imagine people feel stress over lots of things in their lives--work, school, relationships, whatever.

• Going to work :(

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• when I have a bunch of test coming up.

• When I'm around other people no matter who it is except for my best friend because everyone else always ends up doing or saying something that makes me want to smash them in the face at some point.

• That is great ! :-)

• But we've known of each other since we hung around the same group of people when we were like 11 or 12.

• When my room is messy, can't wake for fajr, home works pile up, realize time is running out I will be old or even dead before I know it and that I am not doing anything to improve and letting my youth go to waste. (As in not doing more good things)