What is the remedy for sleep?

I've been studying and doing homework almost all day. I feel like my head is going to explode, I can't fall asleep :(

what do you do when you can't sleep?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink sleepy time tea, take melatonin, turn off lights, tv, cell phone. Lights prevent the natural release of melatonin which tells your body it's time to sleep. Download a white noise app or one with soothing water sounds. My mother suggests warm milk but I haven't tried it.

What Guys Said 19

• Literal nightmare but possibly the worst thing to do is try and force yourself to sleep - You won't do it till you slow your head down - People have developed a lot of methods to relax, what are yours play your guitar, listen to soft music, have a bath, have a tea, whatever works.

• Usually I relax with some hiking... but if you're so pumped up from studying late I'd say: take at least half an hour of relaxing with a good book or a relaxing TV program before going to bed.
    And don't eat during the process... eating makes you more alert and will prevent you from sleeping :o

• I smoke a bowl of pipe tobacco.

I listen to this site called rainy mood
    rainymood.com/

I walk around at night for a couple miles.

I drink white tea.

• The remedy for sleep? An alarm clock.

Oh. Melatonin. Over-the-counter hormone (so isn't habit forming), almost any pharmacy has it, knocks me out in under an hour pretty much every time.

Also, quit studying an hour or two before you try to sleep. You've been redlining your brain and trying to go straight from that to nothing is difficult.

• I take 2 benadryl, stuff is marketed as a sleep aid as well as an allergy medication. Stuff is cheap too. The generic name of it is diphenhydramine by the way :)

• 1. Masturbate
    2. Drink milk or alcohol or eat turkey.

• Binaural Beats and head phones.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU_9OReQ6l4

• I jerk off and go to sleep...

• Get done what I need to get done, and do what I need to do. Not be tired or sometimes start passing out. Usually laying down is enough to get one to sleep. I suppose blocking the light helps. *yawn*

• exhaustion.

if you can't sleep, you're not doing enough during the day.

• I have a normal bedtime routine plus I take an all-natural melatonin drops.

• Green tea and warm showers. And going to bed and waking up at fixed times of the day. And if cancer doesn't bother you, you could even try tobacco.

• I go on GaG.
    Hey I'm doing it right now!

• GOODLUCK with going back to sleep! I thought being here would help 😂

• Try 50 mg of benadryl

• Complete darkness, quiet room, and an excessively warm place after eating or drinking something, think about silly 😋 things rather that important things.

• let me know too if you found any. i usually suffer from insomnia when i can't sleep.

• u can try an anti histaminic , i sometimes use it. it works fine for me

• Room must be absolutely dark.
    Close your eyes, it will come to you.

Sleep, I mean.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I take medication and watch movies.

• Get in a hot bath and let the heat knock me out.

• Go out for a walk