Do guys find wide hips attractive?

I had an awkward moment when my mom was complaining about wanting more grandchildren, and my aunt said don't worry your youngest has "child bearing hips" just want to know if it's a good or bad thing.

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys do. I think that's what the whle 'hourglass' figure is meant to mean.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good thing. This is what men look at as an appealing trait for women to bare children.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Yes wide hips are so sexy

4|0
    0|0
  • I think on a subconscious level, guys do, a lot of guys go for the curvy look

4|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are attractive as long as they are proportionate with the rest of her body. Wider hips means easier to carry a baby thus higher fertility which by evolution is attractive to men.

1|0
    0|0
  • dude the hourglass shape (meaning having wide hips) is the iconic meaning of female attractiveness. obviously guys like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it actually is something that really turns me on about a girl tbh. her waist, hips, and thigh gap. along with everything else but those are things that extra turn me on :P

2|0
    0|0
  • That's a good thing. A very good thing. Wide hips are extremely attractive.

3|0
    0|0
  • I personally like them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Like aunt Jemima hips? Humm I can't resist

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a good thing. Curves are always awesome

2|0
    0|0
  • yeah i dont think a lot of guys dont like that :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty obvious question dont you think?

0|0
    0|0
    • It just doesn't make sense to me. I never noticed I I have wide hips but everyone else does. I know it's probably because of the whole motherhood thing but not all guys want to have kids. I don't want to have kids until I am at least 23.

• tbh i don't really notice wide hips either and the size of your hips doesn't mean much with child birth my sisters pelvis was to small for natural birth she just got told she would die if she didn't get a C-section

• If it's proportionate yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah. hourglass and pears for life.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes mostly

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys love wide hips. I love wide hips on women so so much. :)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i think its a good thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, apparently lots of guys tend to be subconsciously attracted to wide hips. Evolution and whatnot. So I reckon you're good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gosh I hope so cause I kinda have wide/big hips...

To be honest I actually don't care 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • i think most guys do

1|0
    0|0
  • some guys do

1|0
    0|0