Exactly how many girls / guys are you speaking to right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• At this given moment in time, @browny-sy, I have 476 Followers and I am Following 393.
    However, we All don't chat, unless Someone randomly needs some Advice or just wants to say "Hi."
    I have Maybe 18 People I really talk with, a few of these who do not always check in every day, but from time to time, They will just to let me know they are thinking of me and to let me know they are around Gag Town.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Oh, if Romantic, No one as in Love Interest but am Talking to Someone I just met on Gag who is Special and we are exchanging celly numbers.
      In the past, I had a few who were very special, One who lived close to my own state. xx

• Why, thank you so much, sweetie, and thank you for the Like and I believe you and I are following one another. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 12

• Right now? None

• Like right now? None, because I'm alone in my office :)

• none

• One.

I keep asking her and she keeps saying No.

But she will yield, I do believe it.

• One girl.

• None. I'm home alone.

• Im just chillin d00d

• One guy and two girls (There is nothing between us t i help her out, and she does the same in return while the second one i'm just getting to know because i have nothing better to do just like that guy)

• I don't have a lot of friends and I only really speak to my age girls when i speak to my friends' gf's so not much at all really.

• None...

I don't think I'm missing anything...

• Zero. Nada. Zilch.

• Bruh are you from Syria :D?