Had a sex dream about boyfriend and bff?

Ok, so me and my boyfriend have been going out almost 5 months now. But last night was just way too weird, i have weird dreams, but nothing like this.

So me and my boyfriend were fooling around playing. And the all of a sudden my best friend walks in, and i expected her to mad at me and my boyfriend. NOPE!! In fact... SHE JOINED US!! JUST WAAAAA?
Sorry, i forgot to mention im pan, well me my bff, and my boyfriend are pan. So i had a dream of a 3 way. I've had this dream before. Buuuuuut i have never had a sex dream about someone else when im dating someone. My sex dreams only about them. And when i woke up i was glad i didn't find anyone next to me.

Manly cuz had a dream in a dream!! Yes these things happen. Anyway, when i woke up from the first dream, i was surprised to see my boyfriend there. I was ok with it and hugged him. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN SOMEONE STARTS PLAYING WITH MY DOWN THERE. Ya u guessed it, my best friend. The worst part tho, was i didn't realize who's bed we were on until i saw my best friends boyfriend, in just his robe!

I just keep asking myself, "why the fuck did i have this dream, how the fuck, and again wwwwhhhyyyyyyy?"

It would be helpful if someone could explain what this is... it could help a lot thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams are just background thoughts going through your head while asleep. Rarely mean anything. Just let this whole thing go and move on with your life.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds just like curiosity - A lot of people have thoughts and never act upon them - Totally normal

• blah blah blah... we dont care about your dreams! Get this through your head! ALL FEMALE USERS HERE!

• lol dreams hardly ever make sense. It's a whole lot of stuff mashed together. I wouldn't worry about it.
    As they say... it was just a dream

What Girls Said 0