Right in the feels?

Have you ever know before you got in a relationship/dating/talking that you would just end up hurting them or that they would end up hurting you? or that you would both end up hurting each other?
Right in the feels?

• yes
  • no
  • why would anybody do that?
  • i have no feelings whatsoever
  • what is this nonsense?
  • 11% (1)50% (2)23% (3)Vote

Most Helpful Girl

• no. i either think ell get a long or i dont. if i think we won't i dont get involved. anyhow everyone gets hurt. relationships just give you a chance to see how you can work through getting hurt and become more resilient to it in fixture,. but its unavoidable because everyone is different and has different sensibilities. no one person can avoid hurt or hurting. they can only endeavor to not do it intentionally, and to learn from it when it happens.

but if i think in advance ill hurt someone I'm not going to get involved. thats silly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup! Most soul-suckers are pretty easy to spot - assuming you talk to them for a few minutes or so! Plus, I'm naturally attracted to the ONE chick in the room that is, by any and all measures, the absolute worst girl that I could possibly hook up with. And yeah, I usually figure it out pretty quickly these days, but that rarely stops me!

If I had (or rather used) half of a brain, I'd seek out the one that I had absolutely no interest in or chemistry with, then just grab her and run without thinking about it! :) Yeah, that happens a LOT!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes i always know ): I always hopeful! But all guys are disappionting ):

• yea i think everyone can relate at some point

• You misunderstood me, or more likely, I poorly wrote my reply! :) I didn't mean that there is a 'special one' for anyone/everyone, at all. There are no people that are "meant to be" or kindred spirits, etcetera! Just like your example of snowflakes was initially incorrectly taken to be analogous to people, rather than relationships, a relationship can be special - in that two people just happen to fit, and they are both interested in investing their all into it. within the context of the question, that's a damn special relationship I would say, by most reasonable person's subjective standards. That's all!

And the whole snowflake thing was an argument, whereby I was ultimately was agreeing with what you said rather than it's more common usage... Most people would say all snowflakes are unique/special... and you said there's no such thing as a special snowflake! Seems like one of you must be wrong, but, I simply clarified that you are actually BOTH very much right!

• Feelings? What are those?

• Yeah kind of like, "I know he's no good for me - but I still like him anyway."

After a while, I learned how to look a future than the present. If I have a feeling its not going to work out, I drop it.

What Guys Said 1