Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural beings, have you had any experiences?

Share your experiences if you have and want!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have, twice
    Here is one of them and sorry for the amount of backstory but its all necessary
    So, I was doing and still do a mix of online and on campus college class.
    I was on campus Tuesday Thursday and off Monday wedsday Friday.
    I was really depressed and I made a deal with myself, If I got all my online classwork done on Monday and all hw Tuesday, I could lay around on the couch and watch burn notice on netflix all day.
    Now I got up at seven thirty when my dad left for work. He leaves the radio on every time and whats worse is that is I HATE the radio show that he leaves on.
    Its tough to describe the level of assholery of these hosts, so I will just say that they are giant incorrigable douchebags and assholes.
    Now after I settle on the couch I get about fifteen minutes and I can hear them over my burn notice. Now I'm ANGRY, (Seriously these guys are the biggest assholes and douchebags on local radio and I LIVE IN THE BOSTON AREA. So Assholes are incredibly common.)
    I get up and walk to the other room and literally rip the radios cord out of the outlet.
    About noon I realize that I should probably do more than eat and watch burn notice. So I go to shower.
    When I come back downstairs, THE RADIO IS ON. VOLUME CRANKED. AND REPEATING THE FIRST FEW WORDS TO THE LORDS PRAYER.
    Now mom side of the family is Sicilian American and therefore also very catholic.
    My grandfather died when my mom was twelve and It was probably him trying to comfort me as I was depressed and angry at the world.
    But I've had a couple of others but thats all I will describe today.
    So Yeah, I believe in ghosts, I've had encounters with them before and I know it won't be the last time either

What Guys Said 13

• Well being Christian yeah I believe in em, not ghosts as they don't exist but spirits and demons do.

And I have been haunted and taunted by a demonic force... a demon before, took a while to get rid of it and it made my life a terrifying hell while it was around and to make matters worse I was the only one that could hear it talking... if I can help it I don't want to ever be put in that kind of position again against something I have no defense against.

• I've never seen anything, as in an actual spectre or smth. But I have experienced supernatural stuff.

• Yes I do

• They are real ghosts, demons, apparitions, stay away from oiga boards they are portals for the demonic to enter your world...

• nope, definitely not

• While I've never seen a ghost, I did once catch a Cub Scout eating a goats dingleberries!

• y the ghost always think we in a relationship? trying to call me boo errytime i see her!

• yup i do believe in them, but never had any experiences gladly

• Nope.

• in terms of demons and fallen angels yes

• No to both.

• Yeah I believe
    Em one of them

• Prove they are real by communicating with them and you'll win a million bucks - en.wikipedia.org/.../One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge - no one has yet been able to claim those million bucks because there is nothing "paranormal" about anything

What Girls Said 14

• Call me crazy but I do believe in them. Some of them can be mean but most are just misunderstood and sad, Others are very playful. There are two types of ghost Intelligent ( the Ghost that know that they are dead ) and unintelligent ( the ones that think they're still alive and continue their day as they were when they were alive ) Ghost are still here usually because they have unfinished business but there are other reasons. I have experienced ghost because I travel a lot and I've been to many haunted places. I'm not a ghost hunter or anything lol I've just looked it up. I find " The Unknown " really interesting ! I'm such a nerd.

• My cousin, my aunt and I believe that there's some sort of spirit in our new house. It's a very old farmhouse, and we just moved in a couple of months ago. Since arriving we've had closet doors slam, pictures fall off of the walls and other items tip over in the dead of night, and two strange sightings. One night my cousin was coming out of the bathroom to get to the kitchen. She saw a black shape dart around a corner and assumed that it was me trying to scare her. She checked, and upon seeing that it wasn't me, she ran to our bedroom. My aunt has a baby so she's often awake at night while everyone else is asleep, and she was watching the light from the hallway reflect onto her wall for awhile after putting the baby back to bed. She said that every couple of minutes a shadow would cover the light like someone was walking by, but she knew that it wasn't anyone in the house. It's kind of cool to think about as long as no one is getting hurt

• nO! i doubt it.

• No, not at all.

But it's the type of afterlife I'm most fascinated by and want it to be true.

I just find the concept of ghosts interesting, especially the varieties such as unfinished business, bound by grief, born from vengeance and so forth.

• I do, I've experienced too much weird shit not to.

• I haven't had any past experience (thank god!!!) but I do believe in ghosts and supernatural beings. I believe that just because we don't see somethings it doesn't mean they don't exist. I mean I actually also believe in mermaids and fairies.

• I've never seen a ghost, but I still believe in them

• Yes, I do believe in them. Fortunately I never had any experience with them.

• Nope, I haven't seen nor heard of anything strange.

• Yes I do. I've had like 1. But I've had supernatural type dreams before.

• I believe in god so yes

• Don't believe in anything supernatural

• can't say that I have

• yes I believe and have had various experiences