What was your SCARIEST experience? CONETEST?

Hello fellow G@Gers! What was your SCARIEST experience? Tell us in the comments below and one guy and one girl will be selected as the winners and get MHO on Friday, April 29th. The amount of likes wil help to determine the winner, but if you have the most likes, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will win. There will also be one girl runner up and one guy runner up. Leave a reply and stay tuned!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I almost fell into 600 foot Canyon De Chelly last summer. We were at the canyon, and I saw some friends down a ledge and about 30 feet away. The ledge was about a 6 foot drop, and I didn't want to go down with my backpack on, so I decided to drop it (stupid me). It proceeded to roll down the slope towards the edge of the canyon. I quickly dropped down the slope, and dashed after my backpack. After grabbing it, I was going so fast, I wasn't going to be able to stop before the edge of the Canyon. So with my backpack in my left hand, I grabbed a prickly bush with my right hand. I was 2 feet away from falling down into that canyon. Also, my water jug broke, and my backpack wasn't able to dry, so it really stank, figuratively and literally. I can say I owe my life to a thorn bush.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the scariest would have to be one time when camping. I was drinking all night and woke up pretty early to go pee. The funny thing is we were set up not too far from out houses but I have a fear of out houses so I don't pee in them. I followed the trail off for a bit and stopped to pee. After I was done peeing I started to hear crackling, like loud ass crackling. I froze, I was like wtf is that. Then I heard what sounded like grunting, it was very long and this weird umph umph noise. If I hadn't peed, I would have pissed myself. It's a bear, oh god its a bear. I'm gonna fucking die!!! The sound keeps getting closer, the crackling is so loud and then I see it. It's a fucking moose! They are dangerous too, but fuck was I relieved it wasn't a bear, but I was still fucking scared so I just held still crouched at the base of a pine tree until it was gone. I can't get over the noises they make though, it's loud and low pitched and sounds like what I'd imagine a bear to sound like just huffing and walking around.

I'll share another camping story just for fun, but it's not me who was scared. I was drinking and I was passing out but had to pee, so I went for my usual forest pee. It's late now and pitch black, I stumble to find a spot but I'm wearing a panda onsie and it's difficult to pull down so I sit down for a sec. Well ooooh, this spot is soft and comfy, let me just lay down for a moment... 😴😴😴😴. I guess I was sleeping there for like 1/2 hours while people were searching for me, screaming my name and woke up the other campers haha almost called search and rescue. Someone ended up spotting me, napping under the tree. My boyfriend was so mad at me because he was scared shitless not knowing what happened or where I was, lost out in the woods at night. The funny thing is I wasn't far from our spot, I was pretty damn close.

• This is why I don't go camping haha

• Oh I love camping, the funny thing is I want to see a bear too... just not like that. Everyone I know has seen bears around there.

What Guys Said 7

• Getting robbed while walking through the hood at 3:am after going to a night club being threatened to hand over my wallet and shoes or he will shoot me, Even though I was never scared I was not commperful lets say. We caught him after and all though the cops and there police dogs

• Hmm, I've had quite some scary experiences. I nearly drowned in the Mediterranean Ocean and I was attacked by some thugs one night.

Yet, here I am alive and never been better! :P

• i fucked this car up and i thought the scratch wasn't gunna come off but it did, but the guilt still was killing me

• a meth head hit my friends car once. I thought the motherfuka was gonna shoot us. he was going 60 and I was at a stop sign.

• Nearly drowning

• Wow how did you nearly drown?

• I was out on vacation at a waterpark and so I went out pretty deep but forgot sent out huge waves like every few minutes or so. Next thing I know the wave crashes on me causing me to panick then suddenly I catch a crap in my leg. So I desperately grab onto this old guy's inner tube until I got back to shallow water lol

• Nearly got killed by a heard of cattle

• Omg how did that happen?

• Well, my grandparents fiftieth wedding anniversary was held at my great uncles farm.
      I went to get my jacket at my car and say a bunch of cattle staring at me from behind a fence.
      I was twelve and stupid and repeatedly honked the horn.

• After sending a dirty email to a girl I had a huge crush on in 7th grade. Turned out to be her mom's email address. Thought I was gonna go to jail. Was afraid of emails for several years.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm! Everyday with my angry mother!

• I haven't had any particularly scary experiences. i broke my arm once lol

• I was run down by a car when I was about your age.
    Spent close to 6 months in the hospital I wasn't supposed to live.