What's the most memorable compliment you've received?

Most Helpful Girl

• 'you really are something else' made me feel really good :)

• I actually thought the same about you lol just thought you were unique and great to talk to :P

• Screw me? Aww how sweet of you to think of me like that lol! 😈😂

Yeah she's growing on me... so I can't deny the love :p

• haha thanks for MHO :P
      i'll forgive u for saying she's not that cool xD

Most Helpful Guy

• "that was the biggest orgasm of my life" - zorro8888 to me x
    Nohomo

What Girls Said 31

• I mean, yeah, okay, women and backhanded compliments, right? But, there was this ONE, like, what, 10 years ago, and I STILL don't know if it was overall mean-spirited or drooling-spirited.

Yeah, so... Husband and I are in one of those rooftop bars, where you have to take the manned elevator up and down. I walk past these two cute women. One of them compliments my dress (#herve4lyf).

Fast-forward to about 20 minutes later. We're in the line to take the elevator back down. They're about 6 people in front of us, around a corner. They don't know we're behind them.
    They are loud.
    They're talking about some bitch who fucked one of their friends' husband bla bla bla bla.
    Girl 1: Girl you know I'd shank that homewreckin' bitch. I'd cut her.
    Girl 2: Yeah but if she be like that tall girl back there (= ME)? Girl there'd be nothin I could do but just watch her take my man.

And I'm back there like WTF Y'ALL!

LOL

So... yeah, what? Is that a compliment? LMAO! I'm... so awesome, that I could theoretically home-wreck with total impunity?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

• Lol I knew your opinion would be so out there haha... I'll say it's a compliment, since she liked your dress and knows she can't handle you :P

• Hah... yeah.

Just to be clear -- She didn't know I could hear her! She was talking about me, supposedly "behind my back".

I mean, I was only a few people behind her in line, and I'm a thousand million feet tall, but, the line went around a corner between us, and I was in the shadowy part between two pretty bright downward-pointing lamps.

And, she was pretty lit, so her environmental awareness was nowhere near 100 percent, lol. There's no way she knew I was right there hearing what she was saying.

So much weirdness.

• "You are an old soul. You just... understand people."

• I've had a good pick of them but I don't really remember them well. Umh" you are the girl that doesn't see she's beautiful. She doesn't see she is worth it or that she holds the world or so many hearts in her hand" so sweet! Once my ex an I were talking of marriage and kids " my children will be heartbreakers, amazing and so smart with short tempers. Ill have to get a gun if we have a daughter!" I laughed asked why. "Because they will be just like their mother, my world, my wife and every boy will be on my daughter!" That's my favorite. The only two I remember

• Guy went to Mardi Gras and he said he couldn't stop thinking about my boobs, no matter how many he saw.

👌🏻

• When we were kids, my crush told me I was better than Megan Fox and that I was "More than perfect, awesome and amazing combined." I still have that message saved on my old phone for days when I need a confidence boost

• nthng really stands out lol.
    but one was a bit of a disappointed regarding the situation haha.
    a guy asked me what do I like about him, and I said I like him cause he is sweet, nice and I am comfortable with him.
    then I asked him and he said cs I am sexy and beautiful.
    and I was expecting smthng on the deeper level :/

• hmmm! I am not very good at accept nice things from people lol!

• One guy once said my eyes reminded him of alien eyes and he said it was a good thing...
    This is memorable because it's just weird xD
    And surprisingly several people have told me I look like Naomi Campbell, which is a huuuge compliment to me, but it's far from the truth hahaha

• He said, "You have really nice collarbones," while sensually tracing them with his fingers.

• This Japanese exchange student told me never to go to Japan because if I did everyone would try to marry me so that I wouldn't leave. It took me off guard but it was creative!

• That awkward moment when you're not really sure... 😐

• Well it wasn't really a compliment but a group of girls were making fun of me over my weight and start calling me ugly, I was about 16 at the time and this gorgeous guy came out of nowhere and told them "She's pretty, she can lose the weight, unfortunately for you lot, you're a bunch of ugly bitches" Still laugh when I think about this.

• You have a very strong handshake (compliment from a guy from my neighborhood)

• You're so relaxed when you run. You look like an ostrich
    ...

• Aside from all the usual daily bs, only two really stand out.

"You remind me of summer"
    +
    "You are omnipresent Helena"

• I was told I made someone's life better when I came into it😊

• "You're so refreshing"

• "You're not THAT fat!"

• This elderly man told me that I was the nicest cashier that he'd met. He said he could tell I had a good heart and he introduced me to his wife and she was like, "Oh yeah I know her. She's great!"

Made me so happy

• A random person at a concert told me that I had a beautiful smile right after I got my braces off. That's the most memorable haha

• Haha that was sweet :P especially since people don't like having braces most of the time lol

• "I could stare into your eyes for forever."
    "That girls hair is so beautiful"

• you are a ray of sunshine

• I've never really gotten a "most memorable compliment" but i guess i could say when a friend said i was cut e i guess im not really sure

• "You look pretty for a Asian girl". Honest and nice 😘😬

• Hmmm... I can't think of a specific one, but any compliment that uses the word gorgeous.

• My old crush have called me an angel once, and my ex as well, it made me blush quite a lot 😳

• 'i like your feet, the tattoos are sexy especially now since my cums all over them glistening in the sunlight, you did a good job riding me'

• Lol that's a new one xD

• I guess lol I was thinking thank you, but at the same time the surprise staff meeting was about to start, I don't have time to go clean my feet off... so the whole time in meeting we are looking at each other with googly eyes hoping nobody was smelling anything luckily they didn't surprisingly.

• "Girl, I wish I had a big booty like yours."

• "You are so damn funny, you bring happiness everywhere you go" made my heart smile :)

• *At a mall, outside a starbucks*
    Guy: HEY YOU! *points directly at me while making eye contact*
    Me: ?
    He then proceeds to walk up to me, but then stops and looks embarrassed.
    Guy: ''Oh god sorry, I thought you were that Delevingne model''
    Me:
    Him:
    Me: okay.. :I *turn around and look at my friends awkwardly*

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 24

• A student of mine once drew a caricature of me defeating a giant dragon she labeled as "ignorance."

My wife once said to me, "You're the husband I wished for. " I only just now thought of a reply (alas, years too late). I should have told her she's better than the wife I wished for.

The woman I am dating now calls me her "huerito guapo"

• I will never forget it. I was learning to sing with an established musician in Brisbane. I had some songs that I wrote but didn't have the talent to sing them. After many lessons, my tutor asked me to bring in some of the songs I wrote. He stopped listening after 3 songs, looked at me and said "your songs can make it" . I thought he was just being kind, but then he said "I know some production guys who work with a famous Australian band, let's finish this song with full production and I will give it to them, I really think it will make it". That was cool. I didn't carry on with it though.

• Kind of wish you did lol especially if the song made it big with that band :P

• The guy was going to give it to his contacts, not for the band to play, but so that those contacts could get it out there. These guys worked with top artists around the world. whether I would of made it or not, it's still sad that I didn't put my art, my talents to the world. Music has always been my passion. All my friends still refer to me as the music guy. I've played at many festivals in South Africa and started in australia. But I gave it up for pussy. If a guy doesn't go out and practice with women (go out and change) he will be doomed in mediocrity. But going out means putting the guitar down. I think it's the cruelest fate that a guy, who he is, isn't worthy of a females attraction, so he has to change. But it's that or prostitutes @stacyzee

• Haha, I'll keep that to myself. It would sound like I made it up, no one would believe me😂😂😂

• My Design Quality Assurance engineer on my project said to a coworker about me: "Oh (my name)! He's a member of my Dream Team."

• A girl told me I was utterly charmless and she meant it in a good way - I hope she meant I wasn't fake like a charmer.

• "You're just a Big Kid!" It was meant as an Insult but I didn't see it that way and replied with this classic line s2.favim.com/.../...-pan-text-Favim.com-292883.gif

• Got naked and she said "Ay papi you look like a god" haha fucking DEAD

• Haha a gager on here she said my jawline reminded her of superman's.

• "If you were a girl, i would have proposed you by now"... From a guy... its weird but yesss thats a compliment.. i suppose

• I don't take compliments from others seriously when I'm called handsome or smart. I'm my harshest critic.

• (As I hugged her): "I feel protected".

• that i look like wolverine

• You don't completely suck at life

• I've never been complimented in person. If I did
    I'd probably get something like hey fatass or hey
    ugly loser what's up.

• "You have nice nails."

• She grabs my arms and says "You're strong"

• Never received a compliment from a girl.

• Well didn't say it had to be from a girl lol, just a memorable compliment xD

• "I wish I had 3 eyes, just so I could get a better look at you."

• I was leaving drivers ed and this girl was like "bye sexy!"

I was like damnnnnn aha

• i don't memorize compliments

• When someone said to me "you are a catch" mean a lot. I should mention Ariel in the pic above when I complimented a girl or said hey I noticed that some girls get their head down and look up and do the dowy eyes like she does or some don't make eye contact or just run smiling from me I never got that but I guess is attraction huh? One time I complimented a girls earrings and she did the smiley look up dowy eye thing and placed her hands and touched her earring while smiling? Is that her feeling flirty? She's a cute blonde. Anyone any thought on this?

• "You have what it takes to be a great leader"

• never received a compliment from a girl irl before

• that my dad said that I am his breadwinner