Would you rather be a boy or a girl?

Like if you were a guy, would you want to remain a guy, or switch to a girl.

And if you were agirl woul dyou want to remain a girl or switch to a guy?

Not via a sex change, but more like, which gender would you rather be? Which gender has it so much easier?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a hard question. When people on GaG ask whether we want to be the opposite sex, I usually say yes. I'd rather be a girl because I tend to be feel a bit more like a girl inside. However, you ask about gender, so it's a little different. Considering my gender is quite feminine, I think I'd rather have a more masculine gender. Simply because soft/feminine guys get a lot of hatred in our society. On the other hand however, I'm also more or less happy with the gender I have, despite the troubles I get from people. So I can't really answer this with a clear "yes" or "no".

Most Helpful Girl

• You kidding?
    www.quotesbycelebrities.com/.../...nmonroe-108.jpg

Although honestly, I am kind of a narcissist. If you asked me what's the ideal height, weight, hair color, etc., then -- coincidentally enough -- I'd pick all of mine. Hah.
    So, if I'd been born a boy, I'm sure I'd be answering "boy".

• You sure are a narcissist.

• @guyngals "PS: how do one go about telling a woman you would like to tie her up and hit her hard? In a loving context."

Well, if you have a long enough time horizon -- if you don't have any dead giveaways (like, say, her talking explicitly about wanting these kinds of things herself), yr safest bet is probably just to start out with "basic" stuff, like smacks on the ass, and then *slowly* progress from there... and have some patience.

Patience is underrated with these kinds of things in general -- a lot of people want to go too far too fast. It's super exciting and addictive to push the envelope one little bit at a time... always with the promise of more to come.
      And, if you progress at a decently slow pace, yr fantasies will pretty much always be 1-2 steps ahead of yr reality -- so you'll never run out of ideas. That's another problem that tends to happen when people try to push things too fast: they just hit a wall, and run out of ideas, and then boredom sets in.

• ^^ The advantage of that kind of slow progression is that people's boundaries will, inevitably, move as time goes on.
      If you are doing thing X at any given time, then most partners will probably be comfortable going 1 or 2 steps beyond X (whatever "steps" may mean in context -- use yr imagination), but not much more than that.
      Thing is, if you progress slowly enough, then yr partner may NEVER actually be outside of her comfort zone -- even if you eventually end up doing things that are way, way past what ONCE would have been "hard limits" for her.

I mean, it's pretty much the same concept as "broken windows" (in terms of crime -- google this in terms of NYC back in the '90's, if yr not familiar), or "gateway drugs", or suchlike. You can get most people a lot farther with baby steps than with big steps.

What Guys Said 21

• I am perfectly fine being a guy. But if I could try being a girl for a while I would say heck yeah!!!

I'd to try being different ages too maybe be 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, and 21

Maybe spend 2-3 weeks at each age. Then decide whether I'd like it to be permanent

• I want to be me always a male warrior

• i am good as a guy... and i know deep down if i were a girl i would be the biggest slut you could find ;)

• sometimes I wish I were a girl lol... just because I think it would be easier for me with the problems I have right now

• There are ups and downs to both, and the grass is always greener.

Depends what you're talking about. Men have an easier time in some areas, and women in others. Overall if I had to choose, I would keep the package. Go with the devil you know.

• I'm good , but women have it better in certain things but then so do guys so it all works out

• I'm a busy man. No time to sit and pee.

• I often envy women to be honest.

• I'm not queer.

• I'm cool being me.

• i would switch to a girl maybe

• I am happy being a guy...

• I like being a man. Being easier isn't nessisarily better.

• I'm happy with what I am now. Which is male.

• I like girls, men are assholes. But, I'm still cool being a male anyway. Dunno really.

• Girl

• Guy. It's still much easier professionally to be a guy.

• Guy, girlz eww 'kid voice'

• I'd rather be a girl.

• I would become a girl because I would milk the system, climb the corporate ladder, get free drinks, have sex whenever the hell I want, bait a guy into paying child support even though he's most likely NOT the father because that shit happens all the time, then again I would hate to be an adult twelve year old for the rest of my life and by the time I'm 35 I would be desperate to find a guy to get me a family.

• You think women are twelve years old mentally?

• Yep, most girls act like twelve year olds. Because twelve year olds lie to get what they want, they'll throw tantrums if they don't get what they want and then because they are special snowflakes they can easily get people on their side especially men because most guys are pussy whipped and love to come to a girls aide especially when she's just putting on a show. Girls are also like cats too; cats love to do whatever the hell they want, they don't like to claim responsibility for their actions. My friend lets me pick her mind as she is a professional psychologist so she has said that yes most everyone's mental state has been set by the time they are twelve. Before I used to get so confused because I didn't understand girls, now I have a fun time since I've started to compare them to 12 year olds and it has been much easier for me.

• Plus twelve year olds hate to be wrong so when they get caught in a lie, they'll run to dad/mom (bff/boyfriend) , hell I've dealt with my friends girlfriend lying to my face and when she was wrong the last time manipulating a situation against me and I called her out on it she freaked out (not wanting to take responsibility for her actions) and locked herself in her bathroom and my friend ran to her aide despite the fact she was 200% wrong I was still looked down upon, socially ostracized because of the fact I don't tolerate being manipulated, lied too, made fun of etc...

• Staying a guy. We got different kinds of easy. Girls get the easier grades, easier jobs, easier dates etc. And guys get to mostly get judged by other guys. Which is a lot more friendly. We also get the easier bodies xD

What Girls Said 17

• I'd remain a girl. For me, it's not about which gender has it easier; it's about what I feel like. I don't have gender dysphoria or anything like that, so being a girl just feels right. I think other factors (i. e. wealth, attractiveness, mental health, and health in general) play a much more significant role in how much easier someone's life is than gender does.

The only time I'm like "ok being a girl sucks" is when I'm on my period, haha.

• Maybe if I were a guy I would feel better!

• Ya know sometimes I think that way about being a girl. I'm generally good with being a guy but given the opportunity I would switch, at least for a little while

• I would stay a girl. Girls are powerful. Girls are awesome. We bleed every month for Pete's sake! And we deal with it. We can turn a little microscopic sperm into a ten pound baby that comes out of our vagina. That's astounding. Girls are so interesting. I'm not a lesbian, but girls are awesome. Really.

• I like being a chick because boobs! :p

• Although it might be fun to be a guy for s day to explore myself, I'm pretty satisfied being a girl.

• Yeah, I'm pretty satisfied being a guy but switching for awhile would be awesome.

• Be a guy.
    No periods
    No makeup
    No hair products
    No expectations
    No shaving
    No not eating what you want
    No High Heels
    YOU GUYS CAN BE SET FOR LIFE WITH A TSHRIT AND SHORTS.
    No being houswives
    Yeah guys are mentioned throughout history.

DONT BE A GIRL :)

• I like being a girl, having some little thing hanging between my legs doesn't sound very comfortable tbh

• id rather remain a girl.

• I like being a girl. I get to wear makeup and dressy clothes. Maybe in some situations being a guy would be good, but overall I rather be a female.

• Girl right here who wouldn't change it for anything :)

• guys. Guys don't bleed once a month, and generally they have it easier

• I don't know I would gladly switch for a month or two. Then we can decide on how much longer

• @badger25 both sound fun, but I'd miss my boyfriend if I switched with a random

• Yeah I'm single now so that's not something I have to worry about

• I'm happy to be a girl

• I like being a girl :)

• a girl to me is better ,, the boys are complicated

• I would want to be a boy for a day just to try it out.

• Yeah I'm happy with being a guy but would definitely take being a girl for a test drive. Longer than one day though

• A girl. I like being a girl :) it's fun

• when i was a little girl I wanted to be a boy because agenda stereotypes but now I know does doesn't matter and I like being a girl.