What u think about Venezuela?

I just want to know what others think about my country

What u think about Venezuela?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Some damn hot women
    2. Highest importer of oil by U. S.

• jaja thank you ,, and well highest importer of oil? , mmm now no :c we have big problems here

Most Helpful Girl

• MY PEOPLE! lol Nah! WHOOO LATINOS!

What Guys Said 18

• From what I know about Venezuela, I like it. I generally like Central and South America quite a lot. I like most of South America's politics. It's a shame Hugo Chavez turned into a bit of an idiot in his last years. He was cool when he started off. I don't know much about Maduro, so I can't make a judgment.

• Petrol is extremely cheap.

• It's fucked up. Never really liked it. I'm not a fan of S. American countries, but the Venezuelan government hasn't done a good job to get a good rep.
    I still remember that "Por qué no te callas?" from the King xD

• jajajajajjajajaj si vale que te puedo decir español ,, ami tambien me mato de la risa eso y bueno andamos bien mal con el comunismo x)

• @MasterofPlebs si hay elecciones claro,,. hay "DEMOCRACIA" lo cual no es totalmente cierto cuando el gobierno pierde alguna siempre trata de decir que no cuenta el resultado y que no reconocen la derrota ,, entonces pssss es lo mismo ,, y dicen que si tratan de sacar al presidente el gobierno enviara militares a dispararle a las personas.. eso dijo el mismo presidente nicolas maduro

• Vale. No pais en este mundo es una democracia, hay elecciones que ocurrido pero no hay electiones 'igual'.

• I'm Brazilian, I think of you as... neighbors. Actually we don't hear much about Venezuela here, just news about your politics (and you must hear news about ours either).

• well yes we have the same problems like the soviet union on his last year

• haha, so we both want them away from power. Let's hope it will happen so our countries can have a better future.

• oh yes i hopeee :)

• from what I've read they have the most beautiful women in the world. i will be going there in a few months.

• u will come? wtf why?

• why guatemala?

• its really cheap to live but they have electricity and water and food.

• Never been there before

• Oil
    Hot and humid
    One city is know for thunderstorms
    South America
    Crazy government
    Most people speak Spanish
    Also most of them are poor
    Baseball
    Miss Universe

• Always have top hottie in miss universe contest.

• I don't know much about it but I'd like to learn more. It has Angel Falls and some of the most beautiful girls in the world from what I hear. I'd like to visit someday.

• visit venezuela now not is a good idea maybe on the future my friend

• Groups pro government like paramilitary groups ,, they have weapons from the army like grenades and ak)103 they are robbers and the police have problems to

• I see. No offense but that's the same story for nearly every South American an Central American country. My mom saw quite a bit of it growing up in Colombia in the '80s. I hope your country can break the pattern.

• Bueno: Mujeres Hermosas
    Malo: Gobierno Comunista

• Venezeula no es una gobierno comunista.

• Jaja yes thank yoy :*

• @MasterofPlebs ah no? Y que somos dime un paraiso socialista? Tu sabes que tenemos banderas soviéticas y cubanas en las ciudades? Y fotos de Lenin y fidel Castro? Pero según tu solo somos un gobierno socialista como los de Europa... Y maduro es peor que Chávez ,, cuando Chávez estaba vivo 1 $ = 6.30 bsf now 1$ = 1200bsf... El destruyo la economía con su modelo sovietcubano de gobierno y su "revolución del siglo 21"

• Haven't think about it
    But looks like your country have some beautiful girls :P

• Oh you're from Venezuela. I had this gane called 'mercenary' it was based in Venezuela. One of the best games i have ever played.

• jajaj mercenary i never played this game buuut the president here said that: USA THIS GAME IS SHIT !! GRINGO GO HOME!!! the velezuelan army can be the winner on the next war JAJAJA

• South America is so less talked about and whemever it is, it is always Brazil. Futbol man

• Crime ridden and strict gun control.

• oh yes we have strict gun control but the criminals have grenader ak-103 ,,, on the jails the criminals have uzi and ak-103... but we have a good strict gun control jaja

• Thats my point... gun control doesn't solve anything. It only affects the law abiding.

• jajajajja weird no?

• It's so sad what's happening there. My heart goes out to them

• Love it. Too bad inflation has hit the fan though.

• no comment

• i don't know anything about it

• It embodies why people like Bernie Sanders is dangerous. I hope and pray that the political situation there improves, and that the socialism that has so hurt so many in the country is done away with.

• Social democracy is dangerous? So... Germany, Sweden and Norway are not having a good time huh?

• @MasterofPlebs In Germany they have a leader who has betrayed the will of the people, and shows open disgust when handed her own nations flag, passing it away like it is a hot potato. Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, and I think #2 for rape in the world, after South Africa.

And if memory serves, some politician in Norway got amazingly offended when Bernie referred to them as socialist, and very loudly pronounced that they were NOT a socialism nation in any way, and are in fact supporters of a free market.

Beyond that? Taxing the rich won't do it. You need to tax everyone. In the socialist utopias of Europe, youth unemployment is twice what it is in the US, and no one who earns money is tax exempt, no one gets a refund, and everyone sees tax rates higher than the highest taxed income block in America sees.
      And many economies are failing, because socialism runs out of other people's money.

• They are a social democracy. Sanders is the same way. He's a social democrat. Socialism has nothing to do with other people's money. Social democracy does, and social democracy is better than pure free market capitalism. At the very least, the US should adopt a national health care system which every industrialized nation enjoys. Youth employment is large because of European austerity policies, not because of the failure of social democracy.

What Girls Said 16

• i don't know any about Venezuela but there is a Venezuelan restaurant in my hometown and the food is amazing

• - miss universe
    - I have a friend from there, she's hot af
    - I'm glad it's not about turkey this time

• Your country has many Miss Universe titleholders

• South America country :) Many beauty queen... beat Miss Phillipines :(

• I know they have a lot of oil deposits.

• irrelevant

• Beauties sweepin the universe pageant crowns

• I heard the guys over there have big dicks

• ¡Venezuela es uno de los países que tiene las mujeres más bellas jaja!

• Hot girls, cool environment (nature)... but don't get the goverment's ideas.

• A country I am yet to travel to and really don't know anything about.

• Very sexy accent when speaking English

• it's reminds me of "Mis Tres Hermanas" lolz

• Well I have a lot of friends from Venezuela, so I think you have some really nice peoplethere, but that the situation in the country is really shit atm, I get amazed by the things they tell me, it must be horrible seeing what's going on there and not being able to do much, and it is a real shame because it must be a very beautiful place, actually my friends always say they love living in Venezuela, they love their country, but they don't know if they'll be able to return ever again, which I find really sad, I really hope things get better soon

• yes we have many problems with the electricity , water we need w8 hours just for buy something of food the social problem and economic problem and 28,000 murders on 1 year!! omg...

• high crime rate, corn. thats all i know

• Dont know enough about it to really have an opinion...