Does anyone know how to recover files from a hard drive saved on a usb?

My notebook got fixed and all the files were wiped and put on a usb flashdrive, how do you put it back on?

Like all the files are there for lost programs, but i want to put the files on the actual hardrive

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally just copy and paste it back into the computer.. When you put the USB in, you should get a popup that says "Open Folder to View Files" or something and once you click that you can just copy everything you need, same way as you transferring files between folders already on your computer.

• I know but it keeps saying error and some files are missing

• Might have unsupported file formats on the USB.. try doing it in parts and you'll see which ones are the problem files.

What Girls Said 1

• There are several ways depending on what you have available. If you have a laptop with bluetooth, plug usd stick into laptop and bluetooth them onto notebook. You might also be able to put them on an SD card and put that in notebook.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know what type of tablet you have. My wife's tablet doesn't have a USB port at all.

• Use file explorer in Windows to copy the files to wherever they belong.