What do you think about my tattoo?

Just got my first tattoo today. Its my dads favorite words to say to me + his signature. What do you guys think about it?

What do you think about my tattoo?
Its "no one loves you more than i do"

• Good
  • Meh boring
  • Dont like tattoos

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only does it look good but it also has great significance (which is more important). That's really what makes a tattoo perfect.

You always have something to remember him by :)

• Now i can take him wherever i go❤️

• Exactly, Tattoos with such great significance are never a wrong/regretful choice.

Good one. Dont forget to apply the cream and let it heal by not picking at it or the ink can misplace

• Yes, totally agree with you tho i still think tattoing your s. o name is stupid lol.

I'll try my best not to pick on it. Oh god it won't be easy😭

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats so sweet! I also have a good relationship with my dad and i love it when i see it in others too 🙏🏻

• Just don't get too attached to him. I was to my dad and when he passed away it hurts really bad, it still does now. I was, still am, lost. Don't know how to continue my life, he was the center of my world.

• Amen🙏🏼 thank you❤️

• Thank you for the MHO!

What Guys Said 16

• Slightly odd place, but what it means to you is worth more than our opinions i think.

• That's awesome you got it! Haha I voted for that quote on one of your previous questions. That's so cool! :)

• A meaningful tattoo in a concealable place, two thumbs up. Your dad would have loved it. 👍👍

• When a girl has that done with her dad on her mind it is very sweet and touching that she would do that for dad... And that she is daddy's girl... Very sweet..

• I almost cried when I first saw it😢❤️

• Touching,,, he must have been a great dad and you loved him very much... sweet... What a tribute to him..

• I wasn't just a great dad he was a great man. Everyone loved him, was very touched when i read what my dads friends has written about him😢😭❤️

• I never saw a tattoo on a girl that made her more attractive.

• Oh okay so you went with the back, looks nice 😊👍🏾

• Yea thinking about it again the one under the boobs is a little bit too mainstream haha

• True...

Well yea im getting another one soon lol

• Cool!! 😁

• its cool.

• more trendy ribcage script. yawn.

• I think it's cute.

• Sexy and intelegent. I love it @lady7.

• It's a lieeeeeeee

Naa but it's good that they spelled everything out correctly and wrote it nicely

• No its nooottttttttt lol

Yea i checked it 10 times just to make sure nothing was spelled wrong lol

• that had to be painful on your ribs.

• It was but not that bad. Its not as bad as some people, including me, thought it would be tbh.

• Why you care if it's ur dad's words, I was thinking of tattooing my dad's pic on my arm too

• These are the words he always said to me since i was little. It really means a lot for me plus his signature made it feel more special.

Do it! :)

• Its perfect just because of that OP and hell fukin yea I would

• actually i don't like tattoo

• Ugly

What Girls Said 9

• looks good! Also did it hurt?

• Nice tat , but long words like that would look better on an arm or a leg.

• Yea but here its closer to my heart. Plus rib tattoo (the one under boobs) are too mainstream, most of my friends who has a tat has em there. And thanks!

• I'm not big on tattoos for myself, but I think yours looks nice.

• I'm not a tattoo girl but I love it💜

• You did it ! And on the back too ;) Gr8 choice

• I did! Omg my body was shaking before it cause im afraid of needles but it turned out to not be as bad as I thought hehe

• Yeah it doesn't hurt a lot on the back and when there is no filling

• Not that great to be honest. L

• Looks like a mistake. But to each their own.

• Don't think I would tho. I mean its my dad's signature and his favorite words to say to me. Regretting making this would be stupid i think. It's not like i tattooed my bfs name lol

• The spot will be the tricky part I think - in the future...
      Why not put it somewhere where you will see his words? (And somewhere where your skin will remain taught... so you can always read what it says.)

• I dunno...
    if it has meaning for you than good

• I plan on getting my Picture as a tattoo in the future maybe on my thigh or belly

• I mean the phrase it's ok, at least it is something meaningful, though I don't like the place you chose, yeah maybe the rib tattoo is too mainstream, but what about the one down the spine? I think those look great