Is it a good idea to buy a car before passing my road test?

I don't really have anything to practice it but my mom beat up suv. I was paying for driving lessions but not anymore... however I am thinking of taking 5 more lessons with a teacher.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because you should try to use before road test.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait. Save more. Buy after you've got the whole license thing taken care of. You can't register a car or get insurance on it until you are licensed anyway. Besides, cars lose value rapidly. Why pay for a depreciating asset before you can use it.

• Because I got money like that lol.

• Lol am not in high school just plan old fear of driving because I use to get car sick. But am over it now didn't feel sick at all during my very first lesson

• OK am only trolling sorry but am paying for 6 more lessions and taking a few with a family memeber. Them I'll take my road test

• Sure. Once you pass you'll wanna get in that car immediately so might as well get it now

What Guys Said 1

• Sure man you'll probably pass anyway.