Do you like to share your food?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some types of food I'm ok with sharing, and some I'll give an angry glare at whoever tries to steal it.

Example: If my roommate stole some chcololate/candy, chances are I'll be like "whatever, just don't take too much."

If my roommate stole some of my cold leftover pizza... War shall commence-- a very brutal war.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the food lol. if it's fries or something then okay but NO ONE is getting near my ice cream.

• But what if I want some of yours and I offer an ice cream you love even more hmm?

• @Phoenix98 I'll... have to get back to u on that.

• Haha ok take your time, but I have one of your favorite flavors here and I don't really like it to much so I'd like to trade.

What Guys Said 15

• I consider myself a generous person but perhaps I'm not. At a restaurant I just cringe when someone wants to sample something off my plate. I let them . . . . but inwardly I feel like I'm a victim.
    Inside I'm screaming "If you wanted what's on my plate why didn't you fkkng order it!!!"

• I do. I cook and bake for my friends. The receptive and appreciative ones, who don't have an aversion to anything faintly wholesome :)

• Fuck no.

One time at HS a guy asked for a bite out of my hotdog. The motherfucker bit off half the bread bun and stole the frankfurter.

• Nope. I don't mind sharing other stuff, just not my food.

• I offer my food in restaurants for people to taste. I would not be happy if someone took without asking though.

• Not if I'm really hungry! But if I'm out to dinner with a date I'll feed her some bites for fun.

• 1|0
  • Depends on the food and the person lol.

• No, keep your hands out of it.

• Do I like to, NO lol. Do I do it anyway, yes 😒 I use to be really stingy as a kid.

• No, germs are gross.

• No, I don't like sharing my food, but I am willing! Good food can be hard to come by sometimes.

• I always share my food with my wife while we are out. Its perfectly ok with me.

• No, for some reason I've always had a thing about sharing food, it angers me for some reason, but i do try sharing when i can, mostly with someone i care about

What Girls Said 18

• My boyfriend tends to have a shitty eating schedule so when I get food, I tend to force him to eat some of it. I'll also be cool with my best friend eating some of my food, if she asked. But with most people, I don't share.

• No never lol!

• Nope lol. I'm rather food possessive!

• Yes. I always allow everyone to eat off my plate -lol.

When my Husband and I go out we find 2 things we like we each get one and split it... I then give some to my kids if they want to try it and then to anyone else at the table. Whatever I can't eat goes back to my Husband or to my Dad if he's with us.

• No. If I order something, I'll eat it all unless stated otherwise. They can have my leftovers, if there are any. I don't see the point in sharing either.
    - If you're not hungry, then you don't need to touch my food.
    - If you are hungry, then you'll want a significant portion of my food. In that case, you can get your own food instead of eating half of mine.

• I don't like eating so yeah. The more you eat, the better. That way I can be like "lol k finished bye"

• Like with strangers? No. Not usually.
    With friends, family, mate? Anytime.

• If I offer it, yes. If someone just takes food off my plate, id be like "wtf" lol

• Nope. I'll gladly buy you your own tho.

• Nope because I'm normally hungry when I eat.

• I share it with my dog :P

• Of course, sharing is caring.

• A no I will stab someone if they touch my food

• Yes, but we have to have separate eating utensils.

• of course uf someone have hungry and not have food i will give him the half of my food :3

• Depends, best friend, brother, boyfriend then yes (: