Which are you tired of hearing about the most?

• Donald Trump
  • Prince
  • Middle East
  • Football (soccer)
  • The Kardashians
  • Sex
  • Healthy drinks/foods

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• In my personal life?

1. When will you get married?
    2. When will you outgrow this not wanting children phase that you've been in since you were 5?

But publicly? Any and everything that has to do with sex in general haha like... I'm aware of how it works. It SHOULD be everyone's personal business about when to have it or how to have it or who to have it with. But apparently it's now supposed to be public knowledge?

• The gag down vote button lol

• Donald Trump

• Whoever said 😇PRINCE😠😑Will burnnnnnnnn🔥 I wuved him😢 enjoy ur first class seat to HADESSSS mf's! Like really over those appropriating moron's (Kardashian/Jenner's) LIKE FUCKING REALLY? C'MON MAN, SMH!

• donald trump by a mile.

• Bathrooms

• Option H) All of the above but you forgot to add "Virginity" and "feminazis"

What Guys Said 12

• 1. I am tired of hearing about sex, why it's important and so on.

2. I am tired of hearing about how important it is to flirt otherwise you will be friend zoned and so on.

3. Marriage!. That's one topic which irritates me, I mean people keep talking about that, why marriage is important? when do I plan to marry and all those nonsense questions related to marriage!

• I hate the Kardashians and Kayne West. They need to just all go move to some island a thousand miles from the nearest continent and shut up.

• People bitching and complaining about the state of the world, their states or their countries and they have the power to actually try and make a difference to make things better but don't utilize it or just don't care.

• Politics in general, not just Trump.

• Donald Trump, he wouldn't even be where he's at in the presidential race if it weren't for the media making their new 99% about trump.

• Hmmm, nothing really. Good thing about me is when I don't care I don't fake not care, like I really couldn't give a rats ass about whatever.

• Haha good trivia

• 0|0
  • all of the above.

• sex, tired of hearing sex related things.

• Everything on this list except for the Kardashians and Soccer are worth knowing about

• well i love health stuff and fitness so it has to be the kardashians