Why doesn't my pm work?

What's this bullsh*t that I have to be lvl2 to reply to people? This happening to anyone else?

It appears to be working now... thanks all!

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheer up, once you reach the "Master" level, you'll be allowed to force people to message you against their will!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• You need Xper points to initiate a {PM, but you can respond if someone PMs you. Easy to move to next level and then initiate them yourself.

• Yes that's right. You have to reach Xper level 2 in order to use the PM feature. It's for everyone, every member who has joined new starting with 1 Xper has to reach level 2 in order to use that feature.

• Yes, you have to be 2Xper to be able to initiate PM's. It doesn't take long to reach 2Xper if you read up on how to earn points. You need to have 150 points. You have 3 to go!! Just answer a few questions at rendom and you'll be there by tomorrow!!

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57

• I think if you follow the person you're wanting to message and they you works

• that's just how it is.
    answer questions, get points, level up.
    level 2 isn't hard to get to...

• You gotta be level 2 for that.

You only need 150 points, can be done in like 4 hours if you are fast

• ask questions or answer questions or if your up to it write a my take it doesn't take very long to get to level 2

• This happening to everyone. Whore gag for a day, you should be able to pm by tomorrow.
    Lvl 1 is only 100 points.

• I am new to this site too. I think you need to be following/followers to send private messages, especially for private profiles. This site is goofy and confusing; I'll give you that!

• Well, then become a higher level. Isn't hard to do. Level 2 is easy.. just post a lot of answers to questions/opinions.

• I can vaguely recall having to go through that... how easily we take pm-ing for granted now

• really?

• Just answer more opinions and you'll get to level 2 fast... that's an easy jump to make.

• you'll have to wait until you can send me sweet nothings babe;)

• Just thank the flying sphagetti monster that the overlords of GAG decided to loosen their strict rules on this - because before you had to be a real life jedi in order to spam peo... eeeerrr, I mean message people

• Yer only Level 1... and yeah it happens to anyone... fer obvious reasons...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Yes i can't message anyone because i'm level 1 and i find it really annoying.

• You have to be a level 2 to PM.
    Sorry it wasn't me who made the rules.
    It's not so bad you only need 150 points for the next level.

• yes ask them to message you

• Unfortunately it's just the way gag works, you need 150 points to be able to start messaging