When a Caucasian person looks up and down a Non Caucasian, is it racially motivated?

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Jesus wept! Looking is racist now?

2|0
    0|0
  • Not usually, it just means they are looking at the person.
    Me, If I look a person up and down its generally because something strikes me as odd about them and I can't quite figure out what

0|0
    0|0
  • No just looking youup and down and checking you out...

0|2
    0|0
  • no its usually because we are attracted to you physically

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe the thought you are attractive and checked you out?

I have done that before :)

0|2
    0|0
    • What if it's a blank face?

• could just be their neutral face, but i dunno reall yi need to know or observe the person :)

• If it's a blank face, all the more likely. One hates to "put oneself out there and take the risk" so interest is masked.

• It's 2 AM, why the hell am I reading this bollocks?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depend if the person is being foolish are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexually motivated

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's a blank or a plain face then that's racist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Could have liked your outfit. Could have disliked your outfit. Could have thought you were hot. Could have been completely unaware he was doing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Geeeez not everything is racially motivated/racist. 😑 I've had people do that to me all the time and I do it to people as well. And even if it was racially motivated why should a stranger's glare affect you?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, maybe they just find you attractive...

0|2
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • Give me strength... So, according to some people, it is offensive for a girl's boyfriend to just as much look at another girl, for a white girl to dread her hair, for a man to slap a woman (from girls who demand gender equality) & now for a white girl to look a non-white girl up & down? Haha, it never ends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only time I will look up and down anybody is if they are hot. Race has never influenced my opinion of somebody.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No? I've done that to my boyfriend (he's Asian) multiple times, and it was "you look hot today" not really racist...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. We might be judging, but not based on your race

0|0
    0|0
  • No they may think you're attractive and they are checking you out.

0|2
    0|0
  • You would be the racist one for jumping to that conclusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a chill pill and Chilax!

0|0
    0|0