Difficult Riddle?

Hey everybody! I need help solving this riddle! Please help!

Police arrive on a crime scene, they see a man shot in the head with a gun in one hand and a tape recorder in the other. They press play and there is a mans voice saying "I just can't anymore, my life is over!" And a gun shot. The officers automatically know it is murder, how?

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the tape recorder had been stopped. If it was a suicide, the tape would still be rolling.

1|1
    0|0
    • you the winner!!!

• Show All
    • @whatdoyouthink3, I'll take it! Спасибо большое!

• Пожалуйста! :))

Most Helpful Girl

• because the guy was recorded which could be said that he was murder since why would he record himself. And he said his life is over.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Obviously, the victim can't talk with tape over his mouth and he can't put the tape over his mouth after he shoots himself in the head.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda hard to press stop on a tape recorder after taking one to the head. i'd say I've tried but i really haven't...

0|0
    0|0
  • how would he have held the recorder and gun in his hand after he shot himself? they were placed there... thus murder!

0|0
    0|0
  • the recorder stopped, although it's theoretically possible that the person shot off a random gunshot and then shot himself in the head and framed someone else for murder. fairly unreasonable way to set someone up, but hey, at least that person can't get him back :P

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to rewind the tape recorder to hear the last thing played... the officer just pressed play, not rewind.

Someone else was there to rewind after the recorded gunshot.

0|0
    0|0
  • not difficult if you can figure it out in less than 3 seconds...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who turned off the recorder. This doesn't work any more since recorders turn themselves off now, but this USED to apply.

0|0
    0|0
  • how did the tape player get to that point of the recording of the statement. if they didn't rewind the tape it should have been at another point after the gun shot or at the end of the tape. he was dead so he was unable to. so who did it?

0|0
    0|0
  • The tap was rewound to the beginning?

0|0
    0|0
  • How did the tape rewind? If you instantly hear the recording, who rewound the tape?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because if he shot himself he couldn't turn off the tape recorder.. It should had kept on recording.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was ready to play. Already rewound

0|0
    0|0
  • The murderer must by the guy with the gun in his hand. It was suicide

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Because if he shot himself he couldn't have turned off the tape recorder.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who hit stop

0|0
    0|0
  • The tape would still be rolling since he can't press stop once he shoots himself

0|0
    0|0
  • because the tape recorder isn't covered in blood? OH WAIT maybe because he couldn't have been dead if he clicked the button to end the recording, it would've kept recording if he killed himself

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the gunshot is before the voice? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • checked the CCTV cameras

0|0
    0|0
  • D gun shot was also recorded. so he will nt be able to tap d record button aftr he shot himself. so sumone else murdered him & den tapped d record button

0|0
    0|0