What are you deathly afraid of?

I'm a very easily scared person. I could get scared just from some one walking around the corner and me not knowing they were around the corner so I scream when they appear in front of me lol. Many things I could say I'm afraid of. But the one thing by far that I will NOT tolerate are bugs. No matter what kind I will not stand them. I live with my SO and instead of stairs they have a ramp you have to go up to get to the door and it's made out of wood. And for whatever reason bees love the fuck out of the wood and will hover the walk way, basically enabling me to go up or down and I just stand there watching them with fear until they fly away. I have never been stung by a bee ever and I don't plan on it lol. So... What are you deathly afraid of?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• not being able to breathe, watching a family member die, rape and being physically restrained (unwillingly ;) )

• Oh yes, your second one I'm very afraid and not ready for that. I still have most of my family, my two grandmothers, even my great grandmother on my moms side is still alive, I'm not ready for any type of death and it sucks I'll have to experience it all 😥

• But greatful that I had a opportunity to be with them and get to know them

• @GreatnessRevamped u want me to suffocate? i know everyone dies but its a fear and lmaoo "rape him back" i want to take self defense, good idea
      @autumn_stone yeah it sucks, spend time and gain wisdom from them

What Guys Said 9

• Hmm, i decided to go ahead and browse the web for ya andd i found this: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_7
    i used to have one similar product for rodents in my home and it definetly worked for them, but it also got rid of those big ass house spiders no one wants around and judging by it's description and cutomer reviews i'm quite sure that it will repel bees and wasps. So when you have the money to spare i suggest that you purchase this and place it somewhere close enough to effect the bees aswell. If you don't have a wall plug nearby here is an extention you can use: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_7 that's the longest one i could find, if it's still not long enough i suppose you could buy a couple more of them seeing as they're only 10 bucks.
    If you don't see that as an option then try out this bug repellant spray, it should do the trick for most bugs if ya just spray it around your house: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_4
    the reviews are decent so i recommend it i guess, although i don't have any personal experience with it..
    and to answer your question, i'm deathly afraid of deep water, because when i was a kid i half drowned... :/... i'm a wimp i guess... welp that's all i think...

• "I'm a very easily scared person."
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66930303.jpg

"What are you deathly afraid of?"
    NOTHING!!! Fear is the enemy of life so I cut it out.

• Getting eaten by a crocodile, trampled by an elephant, gored by a rhino or hunted by a hammerhead shark.

• im affraid of boobs those things make me nervous ! :o

cdn2.teen.com/.../Stewie-Runs-Away.gif

• spiders... they are disgusting creatures

• violence

• Become old not dying just becoming old and yuck. I can't describe it.

• Um Im not sure...

• Hell. Other than that there's nothing else I'm deathly afraid of truthfully.

• The second thing I could say are ghosts! Definitely afraid of those lol. Never seen or been around one, never want to! Lol

What Girls Said 11

• The idea of my fingernails and toenails cracking. It just grosses me out and I literally cry when someone teases me about it.

• Physically being in the middle of the ocean, freaking fuck out because I have a ton of sea life swimming around and under me just waiting to eat me. 😲😨

• Deep, dark waters scare me. I don't know or want to know what lurks beneath the surface.

• Needles and public speaking. 😐

• Omg yes! I hate speaking in front of people so much I litteraly can't do it lol. I graduated high school late Because one of our major ending projects was making this movie about your life or sowmtjing and then present it in front of a bunch of teachers and like 40-50 students in a big room and I just wasn't having that lol

• Yeah, it's freaky, hahaha. I get so red and speak so quickly that you can't understand what I'm saying.

• Wasps, they are evil and need to go extinct.

• Dogs
    Clowns
    Drowning

• Dogs? Why doggies? I have a doggy and he's literally my baby lol

• A small dog is what bit my mom lol. And if that dog was able to draw blood then I don't even want to imagine what a bigger dog would do.

• Cockroaches. 😖

• Spiders and bugs

• Spider is my more biggest fear

• Honestly dont think there is anything i am deathly afraid of...