Do baby birds return the the nest after first time They fly?

So I have the songbirds about the nest right above in my house and I got to see them take their first flight so I was curious if they will return to the nest for a few weeks before they officially take off good thing to be cool to be able to see it ironically I was sitting right outside when they start to fly they all three saw me and probably where a little bit scared bet once they figure it out I'm going to eat them I'm pretty sure they call now

Most Helpful Guy

• I study birds and once they leave the nest, the parents are done with them. Even if they do return to the nest everyone else is usually gone.

• I've been observing this bird today they seem to be helping one try to fly it's was learning I think it's good now funny I got a raccoon looking me in the face as I type this lol

• Right and I'm in the suburbs my brother own 5 over on the eastern side you'll see deer and coyotes funny many it's a sign I should go into wildlife biology

• There you go, it is a fun job! Thanks for MHGUy man, cheers!

What Girls Said 1

• From what I have seen around here most of them don't.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course, they are still little