How goes you day so far, what's happenin'?

My shoulder hurts and I can't find my hair tie anywhere. I cleaned up the house and now I'm reading a book.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a spelling mistake? didn't notice
    as for the day. dishes are done lawn is mowed, floor was swept. counters are wiped down getting ready to cook out if it doesn't start raining.. so all together not a bad day.
    as for your shoulder your going to have to ask your S/O for a massage

Most Helpful Girl

• It was alright. Got blood tested and a TB skin test for work. It took longer than it should've due to Human Resources changing protocols and not saying anything. I loathe you already human resources.
    media.licdn.com/.../3203b03.jpg
    At least the tests were painless. I felt like I was being pinched I wouldn't have guessed a needle was going into my arm and because I work there, it's free. And because I was driving all over the place, I know my work campus better. So it's a blessing in disguise.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Same old today but did hair cut and waiting to dine together with my aunties

• stomach ache from stress and drama from individuals on here

• my day is going good. gone to the gym, ate dinner, now feeling sleepy.

• I went out to warm up my car in my shorts and it didn't want to start. It just cranked and chugged, after pumping the gas pedal and begging it finally started. It's been hard to start all day too.

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like you had a productive day cleaning the house! I've worked, but I also saw my mom and pup for a little bit. That was nice.

• It's currently 1:40am and I can't find sleep anywhere.

• My day has been really good. ^^

• I fell in front of a hot guy -.-

i'm gonna crawl in a hole now... Soooooo :P

• I had awful allergies and the need are keeping me up