What word do you hate hearing the most?

What word do you hate hearing the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• obv

:x

• So obv you pick that!

• lmao i don't have the $$$$

hmm. you + grey wig :p filming on a budget :D

• The old man will pay good money if you make eye contact with him lol

Damn now I'm the creepy old man... and you're the girl, I'll make this soooooo creepy xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, and transphobic.

What Girls Said 34

What Guys Said 25

• K or KK when messaging people. It makes me the most annoyed when I have spent ages writing a big and helpful reply to someone. I find people that use that rude. I mean really you can say more than that.

• Mature. i almost pop a vein when i hear that.

• I can't lie, the words "propaganda" and "media" starting to wear on me.

Comes off like a try-hard words people use to try to sound intelligent and eloquent. #Fail

• LITERALLY, the idiots who overuse it and use it when it's metaphorically I just want to say "well no your not literally dying because somethings funny, shut up" I literally hate these people.

• Cunt. I don't even like to type it.

• say bae and i'll ray rice a bitch!

• 1|1
  • Irregardless

• Is it considered a word now? Or are people still using it instead of regardless?

• They're still using it irregardless of the fact that it's not a word, and would mean the opposite of what they intended to say if it were a word.

• Omg😜

• Trump, for the 2 meanings it has 😁

• The word talent bothers me. I don't want to think about having some sort of advantage when I do good work. I'd rather have someone say "good job"

I wish everyone could be equal.

• "Bae"

Stupid word.

Oh, and "hater". Get over yourself, you don't have a hater, someone just doesn't like you.

• I hate Bae too! 'Hun' is another one I really hate too. I had a client call me 'hun'. I almost went postal on her. In my head I was thinking ' I am a professional god damn it, if you call me that one more time, I am taking you down'. That's the problem with being the boss- you have no one to answer to but yourself. But that person is the hardest person to answer to.

• "Hello."
    Why does everyone hate the word moist anyway? Seems to be the Arrow in the Knee of words.

• Slurp, moist, crikey, bruh, and bae.

• Fatchicks lol

• Slut.

• Religion

• I've noticed that a lot of women hate hearing the word c*nt

• Panties and Justin + Bieber.

• Totally!

• igger

• "That's so cray cray"

• Poop

• The clear obvious top two contenders are retard and mongoloid, both used to offend autistic and downs syndrome. And it is mostly the yanks that use this word and people aged 16-24 which is because they are the rotten generation. Any use of those words is ablest and never acceptable.

• Well, for me, it is "fuck".