Which would you rather find in your bathtub?

This
Or This
I'm going with option two

update

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that a Brazilian wandering spider? I remember in high school, freshman year somehow my science class got on the topic that their bite will give guys a four hour erection. I don't know how we got on that subject but not important to my answer. Anyways I choose the snake, I live in a desert and am good at killing and/or disposing of snakes.

• yep, thats the spider, oh its four hours then death, Women don't get the erection obviously but they do die

• That's interesting. I will check it out thanks!

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 16

• OMG 😮😦 the snake, coz I'm terrified of spiders that big. I'm feel fear just looking at that pic... never mind finding it in my bath 😭

• Option 1 cause the snake can probably jump at me faster than the spider.
    Either way, I'm burning down my house.

• The Spider is the most Dangerous spider in the world.
      The snake is a cottonmouth and while lethal to humans, its far easier to get the anti-venom

• I go with snake!

• Two.

I'm terrified of spiders. I'm cool with snakes.

• Are they both poisonous?

Probably still two..

• Venomous but yes,
      The first is the most dangerous spider in the world,
      The second is a Cottonmouth

• Option two. Cottonmouth snakes have a nasty bite, but aren't usually lethal. Also, spiders are more difficult to restrain than snakes; as long as your hold the head and mouth shut, they can't bite you.

• That spider is the brazillian wandering spider as well, if it does you, you have about four hours to live

• However the reason cottonmouths aren't usually lethal is because of the availibiltiy of anti-venom means that if you reach a hospital you are safe if you are hiking 15 miles from the nearest road all alone like a moron then the chance of death goes up significantly.
      Now consider this, the anti-venom used is crofab and is useful for pretty much only north American pit vipers.
      You have to wonder just how likely are they to have crofab in france, considering that the species its good for are specific to the new world, then you might actually need to draft a will asap

• Eh... I just feel like I would have an easier time restraining the snake if that's what it led to.

• The snake, I can handle snakes. Spiders are the worst!!

• Good choice,
      The spider is the most dangerous spider in the world, The Brazilian wandering spider, aka the Banana Spider
      www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...unch-Tesco-bananas.html
      I Really wish I could find a source other than the daily mail considering that... Well its the daily mail need I say more
      The snake is a cottonmouth, while lethal to humans, Antivenom is available. though they'd have to ship it from the U. S
      However, they've never shipped Cottonmouths to a tesco in england through Bananas.

• Wow. That's really bad ass! I'll have to research them now, thank you for the info, they sound really cook

• Option one. I couldn't move fast enough to get away from #2. Either way I'd probably fall and die anyway, so it doesn't matter.

• Doesn't matter which one, I'm not passing go, I'm not collecting $200, I'm just leaving.

• Doesn't matter since I'd have a heartattack and die either way.

• Why not just wait outside, neither could survive long in latvia

• The Spider is from the South American Jungles and the Snake is from the swamps of the South eastern U. S,
      They are both venomous and potentially fatal to humans though.
      The spider is the most dangerous spider in the world and the Snake is the Water Moccasin or Cottonmouth

• Snake o:

• Neither!!

• The first one!😓

• I'm going with the spider it's smaller then the damn snake 😰

• WHICH EVER ONE DROWNS FASTER :O

• You literally cannot drown that snake, its a water mocassin, it is found in swamps all over the south eastern U. S, its a very strong swimmer, it swims in lakes, rivers, and swamps, so it will just float on your bathtub

• The Spider

• Hm, do you know what spider it is?

• Ah, then you must be afraid snakes if you know what they are

• Not really afraid of either, would just rather deal with the spider...

What Guys Said 9

• I'll take the spider.
    (I hope you don't attach a sentimental value to it, of course)
    img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...on-000386-large.gif

• Oh, no, if that was in my bathtub the first thing I'd do would be to get my dads pistol,
      ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THAT IF IT BITES YOU, YOU DIE IN FOUR HOURS

• A pistol? It would ruin your bath tub. My shoe will do.

• Though the snake I'd keep alive and close the door to the bathroom, because thats the beat all end all evidence that Cottonmouths live in the northern U. S unlike some people say

• I'd rather find her in my bathtub.

http://i.imgur.com/F1n6J8W.gif

• I'd rather find the snake because spiders can scare the crap out of you! I'm not like Harrison Ford from Indiana Jones! He hates snakes. Some snakes are so cool!

• option two

• Thats the better choice, its either a fairly dangerous but pleasant looking snake or the most dangerous spider in the world that is extremely ugly

• That, and I can FIND and kill the F* snake, but the spider can hide.

• The spider, it's smaller and way easier to kill.

• If it bites you, you die in four hours

• Can't byte me if I don't go near it, it's not match for bug spray that can be used at a safe distance.

• Oh, me, my prefered option is,
      Get my Dad's.45 and splatter it

• The spider would be easier to kill in the tub.

• 2, any day of the week

• Both are a pain in the ass, so either way I'm going to have to deal with it.

• 1 - the spider.

Have found a spider in my bathtub, and probably very harmless, but quickly dealt with; as would be with a venous spider

• This one, if it bites you, you die in four hours, painfully

• Its the most dangerous spider in the world

• I would have to be pretty dumb... like Randy Quaid dumb, to let my arm with a newspaper folded up be near enough to it so it can bite.