Guys: can you kiss the same girl everyday over & over passionately for years, have amazing chemistry with her & still have no feelings for her?

Its only natural to love. So how do you fight it? I just don't understand actors that are on TV shows for years that don't develop feelings it just seems unnatural. Even brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie gave in.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think thats part of the reason actors have high rates of infidelty. They spend long periods of time away from their partner and during those times they are passionately kissing and acting in sex scence with their physically attractive costars.

• Finally an honest answer. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of them don't. That's why many actors end up falling for each other.

What Guys Said 4

• you know they could just be lying about their feelings, or maybe they're sociopaths deep down, or maybe they really don't care and it's all about the fame and money.

• If it's your job, it's easy to not fall in love. After all, you're pretending to have feelings

Also, if it does happen, it's that intimate feeling you start to love, not the person. Since it could have been anyone you're doing the scene with.

• Because they're *acting*?

• But actors are human so to say you feel nothing for something is like your a robot or something

• I've done *some* non-professional acting, and that's what it is - acting. I mean, being close to a pretty woman (or guy) certainly does something, but the more acting you do, the more you recognize the difference between acting and real life.

• Not really. After 5+ years of marriage love changes.
    Look at your parents.

What Girls Said 0