What should the punishment be? Cheated, got pregnant, and plans to trick her boyfriend into fatherhood?

Summary: this woman Andrea is in a relationship. She went clubbing with her friends while her boyfriend was at work. She ended up fucking a stranger and got pregnant. She plans to pass off the baby as her boyfriend's and make him the father. She is worried that her boyfriend will find out she cheated because the man she cheated with was African American. She refuses to abort the baby.

This happens a lot. Here's two more examples:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2584799/A-mothers-infidelity-lie-left-son-without-father.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1126795/My-mother-lied-17-years-Daughter-paternity-fraud-case-reveals-moment-real-father.html

This fraud happens a lot. Even though this is from 2006, I don't think it's dropped, there's a better chance that it's risen.
http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34861/

What should the punishment be? And how do we discourage it?

Start listening from 4:35. This is where the story/interview with Andrea begins.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men have to be smart. If you are not married you have every right to paternity test.

• @dudeman mmmhmmm yep. well best of luck with your marriage and your law degree

• nope not going to get married and im a chemist.

Most Helpful Guy

• In a world with fair laws? Throw her in jail for kidnapping for not attempting to find the real father. Charge her with attempted fraud of the guy she is trying to trick. 10% of men raising a child that he thinks is his, is being tricked into raising another man's child, and the laws favor the woman that lied about it. This is why every guy needs to get a DNA test before he accepts responsibility.

It is unreasonable to ask that guys just trust the woman when his odds of being tricked are so high. Any woman that acts like it is unreasonable for a man to want to know for certain that his child is actually his just like women know the child is actually hers, is clearly a cheater that hates the idea of being held responsible for her actions. Just like women that act offended over prenups are clearly the gold diggers that you need a prenup for.

Women that actually support a man protecting himself and getting a test are a lot more likely to be the women worthy of trust. It is the guilty that always have the most to hide. Much like how people that aren't cheating don't normally freak out about their partners having access to their phones. It is the cheaters that run around using words like "trust" and "privacy" as a way to more easily manipulate their partners into ignoring huge red flags.

• HA! My Mom always threw those words around. "Trust" "privacy" "respect my boundaries". Always snooping through my stuff, my Dad's stuff, my brother's stuff. No surprise, she's a cheating whore, the worst of them all. She has so much to hide.

I agree so much with everything you said.

Check out this article. It's written by a lady who is against DNA testing. Her reasoning? "But in making paternity conditional on a test rather than the say-so of the mother, it has removed from women a powerful instrument of choice. " A powerful instrument of choice? Fuck off. She seems like the kind of person who will fuck a random hottie, then pick another random guy out of the crowd to raise her bastard child, and have the law back her up. Disgusting.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2010/10/whos-the-daddy/

• I completely agree. Unfortunately so many people cheat, that they often out number us, and as a result they tend to have a greater voice shouting down anyone that wants to call them out on their nonsense. Such as when they accuse the other person of just being insecure, for catching onto obvious red flags.

What Girls Said 4

• Um, the guys gonna know when the baby comes out black

• Oh my.. I don't want to judge her. But once I heard the video, im disgusted. She's self-centered. "Break up the family" my ass.

• The Daily Mail is a tabloid.

• Death.. that's a nasty dirty fucked up move. I don't really think she should die but she sure deserves some STDs lmao

What Guys Said 15

• This shit scares the shit out of me, not gonna lie. You imagine giving your life to a kid that's not yours, and to a woman that betrayed you, lied to you, laughed at you?
    I don't want to be that man... it's fucking scary, to open up to a person like that.

It's no wonder many men are scared of commitment and are resentful towards women. I believe most women aren't pieces of shit to do that... but neither did those men and look what happened. You may think she's the one, the perfect woman for you, and 20 years later, you realize she was a fucking cunt that cheated on you, got pregnant, and made you raise a child that wasn't yours, and made you kiss her filthy mouth every night before going to bed.

Fuck.

• Oh my. That was intense.

• Agree whole heartedly, its nauseating to think about.

• People are so evil.

We all know about the deadbeat dad - knocks you up and runs away.
      But not as many people know about the manipulative mother - cheats and tricks you into raising someone else's son. But she exists, too.
      The fact that people do this is horrifying. Even though it may be a minority, it just takes a few headlines to scare people (including me) off.

I don't want to be in the delivery room and see my wife give birth to someone who doesn't look like me.

• Don't know what the appropriate punishment should be, definintly compensation for loss of time money and resources plus for the extreme emotional trauma. I think since this is a scam it should be a crime punishable by jail time. But as for the pretinents, the specifics I don't know. Its a horrible situation and only horrible women would put a man through that. Usually they are never punished but the man even when proven that he is not the father is still expected to pay child support. Its actually quite sickening.

• I know in a lot of place cuckoldry is punishable by death. That's probably just a little too extreme, though I can totally get it. The punishment should be payment back from the women equal to 1.5 times the amount spent raising the bastard child. That seems more than reasonable.

• Death penalty would be effective but WAY too much. I'd like the 1.5x payment. That should hopefully be enough to discourage manipulative women like that.

• not only the money he spent but the amount of time he spent. pain and suffering she would never be able to pay back. which is why death is perfectly ok.

• Dirty slapper. I'd fukin murder her. Bringing home diseases from God knows who. Ruining my life. She'd suffer. He must be daft though. Women like that get a reputation everybody talks about. I nearly slept with a whore in a party. She gave me the fair come on. I was ready to go to the room with her when my pal grabbed me and told me a story. Thank fuck he was there. This bitch was meant to be an aids case. She should be charged for that. Passing a kid off falsely should be a criminal offence

• Thank god you dodged a bullet. Ironically, in places like the Netherlands and Australia, where brothels are legal, you have a much lower chance of getting STDs from a hooker (they get checked regularly) than if you hook up with a girl at a party, bar, or club.

Paternity fraud is a criminal offense, but I don't feel like the punishment is harsh enough. If it was harsh enough, we wouldn't see this rather high number of fathers raising children who aren't actually theirs.

I'm not going to get married. I don't want kids. I'll probably get a vasectomy while I'm still single, so if a woman tries to pull off an Andrea and slam me into fatherhood, I can hopefully get out without too much trouble.

• Bitches like her are rare mate. It's not a woman thing, it's a psychotic nutjob thing. Most women are decent and having kids can make a man. I've got a girl and a boy to a decent women. Had 10 great years with her. The problem is bitches like her colour people's view of relationships. She's the exception not the rule

• If child support had to be paid and the mother knew the man was not the babies father, she should have to pay back the child support, and hopefully more because you are totaling misleading somebody about one of the most important things in their life.

• Not exactly sure how you would punish.
    The guy should just be allowed to walk away if the DNA test shows that he's not the father.

• Yeah, you'd think it would be that easy. I think it would be too. But I've heard of cases where if the child accepts you as the father or if the mother has already put your name on the birth certificate as the father, you're fucked.

• Disgusting. Our "justice" system is really screwed up.

• I agree, but sometimes it does it's job right.
      Look up Ghomeshi, the Toronto radio host falsely accused of rape that was acquitted.

• Loneliness

• kill her she's already gone too far

• the kid should be put into foster care if the real father can't be found or doesn't want the kid and she should be thrown in prison.

• I hate that crap. That's exactly why I want a girl from not here. Whore. I think a visible tatoo letting everyone know she is like that would work

• Haha, a scarlet letter for fraudulent women? I'd be in support of that so innocent guys can run away from vile women like this Andrea piece of shit. I'd also be in favor for a deadbeat dad/bad boy badge, to steer women clear of asshole pump-and-dump men.

• I will NEVER get married, nor do I want kids. However, I'll still have girlfriends and have sex. Just wear a condom every time and for fuck's sake, make sure it works. No holes poked through, make sure it doesn't break, etc. And dispose of it the moment you are done. Rinse it out with hot water, toss it in the dumpster. I know two guys whose girlfriends got themselves pregnant from used condoms in the trash and are now swimming in child support money (that they hardly use on the child).

• Disgusting whores. And people wonder why I don't date

• I would think she feels like complete shit about it, that should be punishing enough.

• She's punished for the rest of her life you don't need to add the punishment anymore

• I don't know why the fuck women want blacks these days , becoz of their ****

• UK is not a friendly place for Men. If you want justice for things like this you'd have to take vigilante justice since the law is corrupt there.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more