Do you believe Jon Snow will be resurrected by the season finale of GOT?

• YAS!
  • No.😒
  • I certainly hope so. Not sure.
  • I hope not.(why?)😐
  • Don't give a fuck.πŸ˜‘Do you believe Jon Snow will be resurrected by the season finale of GOT?

Most Helpful Girl

• let's see...
    1.) He is my husband
    2.) The red witch b***h isn't hanging around the wall for nothing at this particular time. Doesn't she have to resurrect her master who she hasn't found yet?
    3.) Isn't he part white walker/targaryen/lanister or some shhhh so he can't really die and didn't his eye's glow purple near death?
    4.) The body wasn't even burned, usually the body is taken care of by now.
    5.) One of the most loved characters with no official clear death... I mean in the book it never said he diedddddd, just he was dying lol #cliffhanger.
    6.) Last time I checked, I don't know if I'm right, I am lol) once a character is axed off the show that actor does NOT... mysterious appear at the next season's preimere parties nor sign this contract on speaking on his death... If he was actually dead wouldn't he be able to blurt shhh out and express himself lol.
    hmmmmm BAE IS BACK ON HIS WAY, lol.

• I have a feeling it will be like mid season or the very LAST episode to keep us intrigued, but I also believe that it won't be what we expect... Maybe he will be EVIL af (I hope just temporarily) or get killed as soon as he resurrects or he help's her find her Master. Just wait and see George is a mf lol. He love's to entertain us and keep us coming back for more!

• @takumii πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š I'm done with u lmao

• Mwahahaha thank u BRO😘 @chief16

Most Helpful Guy

• There are signs throughout the first episode that he will return. Even his wolf is named ghost and as we've seen before the name of the wolf is kinda like a spoiler to what is going to happen to the owner. For example Sansas wolf was named Lady and now she is the Lady of the house of Stark. A ghost is someone who has returned from the death because of unfinished business.

What Girls Said 5

• I really hope so. ^^

• I've read the books, so...

• i actually cried when jon snow died he was my favorite character and i pray that what ever kills the fucking little ugly child does it slowly same with the fuckin old man

• I love the starks i cried when Ned died like a baby
      i shed a few tears for rob
      i balled in tears when i thought those 2 kids were the brothers
      and i lost it when snow died he was a great person! Q_Q

• I'm not a fan but I do know that the show universe is separate from the book universe and I think they will change it

• I really don't give a fuck because I'm not watching this series

What Guys Said 7

• I have a feeling he'll be the one who wields the light-bringer and he'll be resurrected as Azor Ahai.

• That'd be the lazy cop out in history. You know in Sherlock when they revealed that Moriarty was still alive? I shook my head in disgust.

• Really? They haven't confirmed it right? I mean they just revealed a loop of Moriarty repeating he's "back".

• They do that sort of thing in thousands of shows and games though. You know about the Yuuzhan Vong story in the Star Wars Legends canon? Luke Skywalker dies and gets brought back to life around four times in that. Shadow the Hedgehog? Sonic Adventure 2 was meant to be his only ever appearance which would actually give meaning and impact to his death. But nope, they brought him back instantly. Dead people should stay dead. If they bring him (And just him might I add, no one else out of the billions of dead characters. I want more Tywin!), then his death has pretty much no impact.

• "You know about the Yuuzhan Vong story in the Star Wars Legends canon? "
      Yeah but Chewie actually died for good in that

• Probabaly... But there can't be any more resurrections really withou making death seem meaningless.
    Neds death was powerful because you realised no one is safe, but stuff like that doesn't mean much if you know they can always be brought bavk

• usually dead people in the show are fairly dead

• Yes, he will return as Azor Ahai !

• I know nothing!

Hopefully...

• Game of Thrones is almost exclusively about the nobility. In the books on which the series is based, the common people are called “small folk.” The are a few characters who are of low birth, but they play relatively small roles.
    Again, SJWs profess to be against any sort of hereditary aristocracy. On paper, they oppose class distinctions and celebrate “the poor.” In practice though, they are very class conscious and if they are already in the upper class, they take steps to ensure that their children remain there.
    SJWs do this in several ways. They support progressive taxation that prevents others from bettering their station. While wealthy SJWs celebrate single motherhood and deviant relationships for the lower classes, they themselves engage in traditional marriage. They always try to marry upward. They send their children to private schools attended by children of the upper class. Meanwhile, they take action to ensure that your children will attend school with children from the lower class.
    By taking these actions, SJWs have created a new aristocracy in everything but name. The only difference is that it is an aristocracy of the worst rather than best elements of society.

• Game of Thrones is notorious for its violent scenes. In the infamous “red wedding” scene of a couple of seasons ago, the young king Rob Stark and his mother are tricked into attending a wedding of a professed ally, Lord Walder Frey. But Lord Frey has allied himself with the Starks’ enemy and the wedding is just a ruse to get the Starks to drop their guard. The wedding ends with Rob Stark being shot through with arrows and his mother’s throat being slit—all graphically portrayed, of course.
      In the Game of Thrones universe, violence is how things get done. The series has been filled with wars and murder. It is fair to say the philosophy of the series can be boiled down to the 48 Laws of Power maxim: “Crush your enemy totally.”
      The violence of Game of Thrones stands in contrast to SJWs’ stated goal of making the country less violent. SJWs push for gun control. They lobby for special laws that protect only certain groups such as the “Violence Against Women Act.” SJWs claim to be

• By favoring maternalistic welfare programs, SJWs see themselves as Daenerys, ruling the nonwhite masses from a lofty perch
      There’s a reason that the ultra-liberal HBO network produced the Game of Thrones series—it is a perfect mirror into how SJWs view themselves. They are engaged in a ruthless game of strategy in a quest for unadulterated power. For too long, traditional men have been as “innocent as doves.” It is time that we become “as wise as serpents” and begin thinking strategically as well.