Do you think one of the saddest things is that some people fear Life more than they fear Death?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Every man dies, but not every man really lives".

What Girls Said 7

• People fear the unknown, so it makes sense to fear death. Plus for some people it's harder to live and do all that you want. Life is expensive while death is free.

• life is challenging and confronting as well- or can be

• Life is more stressful, while once you die there is nothing left. You don't have to pay someone so you can die. Now if you want to have a certain kind of life you have to pay a certain amount to do so.

• sure, you have to face it full on and suck the marrow out of it. Never think of tomorrow, understand it never arrives for it is always today

• Yeah its sad. I feel death is more of a fallback... and I see it as a gift rather than an ultimatum. life is reality... Its intimidating.

• Yeah its pretty sad

• Yes there can't be anything much sadder then someone who fears life.

• yes I do think it is one of the saddest things in life

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't say fearing life itself but rather what's in life such as always being afraid of what "might" kill them or "might" harm them. It causes unnecessary and undue stress which in turn will end up killing you in a much more slower and agonizing way overtime. Also death itself is nothing to fear it's not the end but rather the beginning at least for some of us.

Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that there is something more important then fear.

• Fife is sad when it's worse than death.

• You mean like abortionists who say that it is better to slaughter another human being than to allow him or her to live a lousy life?

• I don't fear death. I fear pain. Pain hurts.

• I agree. Fearing anything I think is irrational. Anything could be your end, people drop dead like flies. There's no reason to be afraid of it, just accept it and enjoy your life.

• Bascailly yes because everyone dies but not everyone lives

• Considering that I was cursed with small endowment, I'd say that I hate life more than I fear death. Death is a final escape from this lonely, miserable life.

• I'm probably going to just eat unhealthy and drink, so that I will shorten my life span.