What is everyone doing this summer?

What are you plans for this summer? I'm going on a family vacation for 2 months then just relaxing in the summer, hit up the track then starting school up again. How about all you cool guys and gals? What are your plans?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am working!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm finishing my college classes and getting my Associate's degree! Then I'm going to be working more at my job and maybe go to the Missouri Youth Leadership Forum again. Then, everyday when I get home from work, I'm going to get a snack and pop in a movie.

What Girls Said 12

• A mini road tip, probably exploring a few states then driving back. Maybe hang out at the beach if it's overcast. Maybe go to Disneyland.

• I have no plans set in stone, but I'm hoping to see a special someone and go on a small trip or two.

• I will be taking one or two summer classes to graduate early

Get my license before the holiday, so I can drive to my sister's in laws' place to celebrate together / with family

Play more sports

And spend more time with family/being more involved since I feel I don't really contribute much.

• Fishing, hiking, camping, swimming, sleeping, eating, going to the park, maybe going to Ocean City.

• I'm hoping to go hang gliding, perhaps skydiving and I'm planning to go on a vacation to Florida :D Oh but i'll probably spend a lot of the summer hiking, swimming... things like that

• im being forced to go to a summer school program before i transition to 9th grade :(
    im going to Tennessee:)
    im also going to a tennis camp :)
    all of this in one month :/
    oh yeah im also celebrating my birthday but im goin to be in the summer program thingy ugh :(
    but we are going to wild adventures after my birthday in the program so i guess thats good :)

• Scott & I are getting married in June. So there is the wedding planning, the wedding day & a honeymoon in Mexico.

Besides that I'm working a part-time job at a swimming pool teaching swimming lessons & synchronized swimming.

• Summer classes, work, maybe Metrocon if I'm lucky.

• Moving, working, going to school..

• What do you do for work if you dont mind me asking. Seems like a normal summer. You have any trips planned?

• I'm planning on working and pool lounging.

• nice haha, what do you do for work if i can ask and yeah getting some sun in is always good.

• Mostly just working unless I can get a week off to do some camping & fishing.

• School, and lot of boredness, maybe some small vacations..

What Guys Said 10

• Work, but it can feel like a holiday sometimes. I plan on doing lots of camping. I have one trip planned for the east coast to go kayaking for a couple of weeks.

• Next physique competition!! And ya I need to plan a trip somewhere

• Summer is gone where I live and winter is coming! This week it started to get cold :(

• Work and summer classes.

• Nothing cuz I don't got no life bro000oooOOo!

• I'm going to work for 2 months, visit some friends in Germany and study for my finals...

Sounds fun, right? :D

• Im going to Norway for 10 days. I have met some people there from last year. Im not so sure if Im going to my family, kinda dont feel like it. Ahh and I wanna find a new job, the old one gets a bit boring. Thats my vacation planning for now.

• work

• starting a buisness.

moving to a house from a condo.

i hope to meet someone i can love and love me back so imma be out there picking up mad chicks...

• haha, good luck with everything man!

• do what you gotta do

• Getting laid