HELP! A Phone hacker is calling through MY PHONE CONTACTS... someone pls?

Okay, so there's this guy I met. Seemed very friendly and cool, and he said he would help me get a job. But he kept calling day after day, and it became annoying. The thirst is real on this one. So I blocked his number, and so he continue to call private or with his 2nd number. I ignored him for days now and now he is using some hack. I don't know by calling through the contact of my phone. I picked up and it's his voice. Not only that but the person he calls me with in my contact list, on their end says that I'm calling them. He won't stop. I only met this guy once and he's fucking creeping me. He told my friend to get away from me that I'm his girlfriend and is not true. I've told my boyfriend as a heads up to be aware. Should I report to the cops?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whhhhaaaattt... report it to the cops? Nnnnaaaahhh man, just wait until this psycho butchers you up and starts cannibalizing you.

Of course you should report it to the cops !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. You should definetley report this to the police. What he is doing is very illegal.

• Report to Cops

• Keep your log and file a police report.

What Girls Said 0