Do you ever have days where everyone is annoying?

I've been on a rampage and wanna kill everyone today. I'm pregnant so everything irritates me a lot more than normal but days like today I just wanna slap people and be like what the hell are you thinking. Walking in this morning this big heavy girl was walking super slow down the middle of the hall so no one could get around her, people just stopping and standing right in the way, putting things in the way of walk ways, won't wait for you to get off the elevator and just rush right on. All this stuff has been going on all day and I really just wanna go home for some alone time right now where I won't be irritated by people. Anyone else get irritated with stupid things people do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't get pregnant, and I know what you mean!! Some days all the chatter from the customer service 'girls' just pushes me to the point of YELLING!!
    HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT NOTHING AT ALL IMPORTANT, FOR SO LONG, FOR NO GOOD REASON?
    I thank the Gods That BE, that I have 'Leaves Eyes Njord' to help me focus on something productive!!
    I wouldn't go so far as murder, but I can understand that you might feel some things, being pregnant, that I might not understand! :)

• Haha there's this gif I've seen of this guy in a car going down the road flipping everyone off left and right and I'm just like that's me on the daily lol.

• I had it hanging, sort of off to a side, in my cube for a few days. The HR person came by, and said that it was 'inappropriate', so I had to take it down.
      I replaced it with a quote "Some minds are like concrete, completely mixed up, and totally set" -Rev. Denny Brake
      No complaints, yet!

• I have one, but I think it is at my work computer, of a guy with a rubber stamp, and papers everywhere that he stamped 'FUCK IT!!
      Thinking good thoughts for an easy delivery, and a healthy child!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• yeeessss omg
    Happens more than it should for me haha

What Guys Said 9

• The stupid things like not giving a chit about anyone but themselves and to heck with others !!! Yea I get that " I want to exercise my fingers around their neck syndrome " or the urge to hold their head under water for say ummmm 5 minutes or so

• You ladies and your emotions lmao jk

• My dog walks in front of me and just stops or walks behind stepping on my shoes.. lol. life it's a pain

• Lol I don't even wanna get started on my dog, she's basically unstoppable and will do whatever she wants no matter what I do. She slips out of harnesses and collars, gets on my table and counters, eats chocolate and chicken leg bones, no my get what I do with the garbage she still gets in it and it will be all over the floor.

• She's not really good with other dogs and is almost 12 years old so probly no way to change her ways really. Just impossible to deal with and afraid of what I'll go home to tonight been at work all day

• I had an ex wife like that

• What irritates me is how damn emotional people r these days

The sensitivity

• Yes that too. I know I'm an emotional wreck right now but most people now days you look at them cross eyed and they are depressed and in therapy for years. It's like grow some balls and stop being a little bitch.

• I hate the sensitivity around 9/11. Yeah, like nothing worse has ever happened to us. And cancer. Really? Is that REALLY the worst disease out there? There r so many taboo things like with gender, race, it's BS.

• everyday

• All day every day.

• Nope.

• Maybe your bot just needs to fuck the shit outta you soon.

• no. its you that are just a psychopath... .

• I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a psycho but I def hate people and being out in public, can't stand how stupid and disrespectful people have become

What Girls Said 18

• Yea, usually during my period.

• YES! LOL

• I think the better question is "do you ever have days where nobody annoys you" :P

• Fuck yes. Excuse my language but i just want to kill people that annoy me like you. And the thing is that they DON'T CARE!

• Yeah! It happens a lot where I work at. And today just might be one of those days. e_e fucking humans!.

• Poor baby. Yes so many times. The waking thing I so feel you on. I can't go into WalMart without wanting to kill people for being both breathers'. You don't have the common sense to walk In a public place but they let you did a car here. It will be easier to tolerate after you have the baby

• Oh yeah. Being home I love being pregnant and feeling baby move but out in public I'm just pissed all the time because of the way people are.

• Yesssss... there's days when I just wish everyone would go away

• Absolutely

• everyday

• Not really, I don't care enough. I'm probably the one whose in her own world not paying attention that frustrates others🤔 Sorry about that.

• Yes yes yes.. lol!

• Yes. You have to tell yourself that no matter what happens you will not let it make your whole day bad, either that or just accept that you will have bad days, sometimes even seemingly more than good ones.

• I have really good days as long as I don't have to deal with the public, it's people who are the issue. I don't know if they are drugging the city or what's happening but these people near me are dumb as shit and it's so irritating.

• My periods basically... :)) and I think others can relate too...

• Yeah I'm def very irritableduring period time and being pregnant is basically being that way for 9 months which is awesome.

• Well if you call that awesome...

• Lol it's not really awesome, was being sarcastic. Totally sucks being a big mess of emotions and crying to being angry wanting to attack people and at times hard to keep under control.

• Well today is the day for me😡

• Yes omg, i have those days..

• Omg yes all the time

• Yup. Everyday of my life.

• Occasionally