Rate this Mythological Creature: The Minotaur?

The Minotaur is a creature with the head of a bull and the body of a man. The Minotaur dwelt at the center of the Labyrinth, which was an elaborate maze-like construction designed by the architect Daedalus and his son Icarus, on the command of King Minos of Crete. The Minotaur was eventually killed by the Athenian hero Theseus.

• 5/5 my favorite mythological creature
  • 4/5 I like Minotaurs a lot
  • 3/5 meh they are ok
  • 2/5 i dont really like Minotaurs
  • 1/5 I hate Minotaurs!
  • 0/5 worst mythological creature ever!

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty BAD ASS & scary😨! I'm a huge Greek mythology nerd/fan. A minotaur isn't something you can out run or over power so easily lol. If one ever came my way, "take me now LORD! My body is ready, I'm ready to come home" lol my 😱 soul would leave my body instantly non hesitant.

• I do agree with that. In games, they are just meh, but a minotaur in real-life, watch people run!

• @Psi_Unknown my point exactly, EVERYONE will run like little 🐈's.
      @toad-1 hahahaa😘 jinkies thanks

What Girls Said 12

• Meh, the Minotaur was okay. It's a fun story - mostly just the part about his conception - but not the most exciting.

• Minotaur are cool. I liked reading mythology on the labyrinth, and the story of Theseus & the Minotaur was interesting.

• Worst everrrr lol

• I loved reading about the Minotaur in Mythology by Edith Hamilton :)

• Meh never had to face one often in games. Though would be an interesting monster to fight.

• They're ugly

• looks cool

• 2/5 they look scary

• I thought it was manotar but meeh

• they are ok but not my favorite

• So skinny and weak 😂 😂 😂

• Lol, one of my favorites

What Guys Said 8

• You forgot the interesting part of the story - how the minotaur came to be. Minos' wife was put under a spell by Poseidon as punishment for not sacrificing a magnificent bull, and compelled to fall in love with it. It being Ancient Greece, this of course meant HOT PUMPING SEX ACTION and Daedalus made a wooden cow that Mrs Minos could kneel inside and receive beef sausage.

The progeny of this union was the Minotaur. Being an unnatural creature, it ate humans and so it had to be imprisoned in the labyrinth and fed prisoners. Theseus killed it, and despite being millenia before Hansel and Gretel, had the good sense to use thread to mark his path through the labyrinth so that he could find his way back out!

In games... I dunno, they were hard as nails in Oblivion. And what do you think the Tauren are in WoW?

• Minotaur was one of the coolest mythological creatures in my opinion

• @redeyemindtricks makes me wanna know when will they invent myostatin inhibitors haha!

• lol well they already have some that work in murine (mouse) models, and there are a few in clinical testing for wasting-disease patients.
      what's weird about the human tests is that some of them are just showing increases in myofibrillar volume, without corresponding increases in strength. in other words, the muscles are re-gaining size, but the patients still have the (lack of) strength characteristic of an advanced cancer patient.
      www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3819341/

... and of course there's no guarantee that any of that would translate to normal people trying to achieve supraphysiological results, even if it *does* work for muscle-wasting cancer patients (although I'm sure there'd be no shortage of people willing to try it out haha)

still... interesting field of study, to be sure.

the question is, how good would you want these things to get? would you really want things to reach a stage where that kind of growth can be had with little or zero effort? ehhh

• Multiple choices would help lol

I like Mark Anthony Wingson, but that shouldn't be much of a surprise
      I mean...
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1958464-post-your-ideal-men-women
      lol

At least I'm consistent.

• @redeyemindtricks are u fucking kidding me? Lol wingston? Jk.. I will just forget u said that.

• I don't understand.. Why use an axe when you got horns? Substitute for dumbbells?

• Would bang

• They're pretty bad ass, in my opinion.

• They have a giant penis. Looks like a paper towel tube.

• I must prefer Fat Bastard's dick... hey, it's a mythological creature because it's so rarely seen

i.ytimg.com/vi/Q5ZvxbKZVac/maxresdefault.jpg