Why Do So Many Women Ask "Do You Think She's Pretty"?

Lately... on this site, I have been seeing women post discussions asking if another girl is pretty. Why? Why do you care if we think the girl you posted about is pretty or not if it isn't you?

Example: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1977980-do-you-think-laura-marano-is-pretty

Who cares? Stop asking questions like that... it's annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they want to know what people find attractive? They're curious, or insecure?

I've asked a question like this once, and it was because I thought she was so gorgeous and angelic-looking, and I wondered if it was just me or other people saw it too.

It wasn't just a picture though, it was a video of her singing and I meant the whole thing together - it was beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously it's a vanity thing, a lot of girls want validation so they use anon people online to give it to them.
    I bet most of these pictures are actually the girls themselves, or people they want to look like, maybe they think they look like em, whatever, anyway...
    These girls just want some attention, or validation, it's harmless in small doses, but if you go overboard you will get some complex and get addicted to the attention.
    This crap didn't exist before social media, it turns people into mindless, self centered zombies, who care more about their image than what's going on in the world.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe to see if their ideals align with other people's ideals or maybe because they look like the person they posted and don't want to post their own pic.

• Me too!!! I've seen that a lot

• That's what I've been wondering too!. Haha now I want to wait and see what people say XD

What Guys Said 3

• 99% of the time its either

A) Themselves but they're being fucking weird about it and acting as if its not, Or.. commonly.. ''its my friend''. Because reasons?

B) They're jealous as fuck and want to know where they stand in comparison to X model.

• Sometimes I think they are too scared to post a picture of themselves so they post s picture of a woman that looks a little like themselves.

Jealousy, spitefulness, and insecurity being some of the other reasons I can think off.

• I wondered that too.