Would You Buy A Munchkin?

The Munchkin is a relatively new breed of cat characterized by its cuteness, and very short legs, which are caused by a naturally occurring genetic mutation. Much controversy erupted over the breed when it was recognized by The International Cat Association in 1995 with critics voicing concern over potential health and mobility issues.

Would You Buy A Munchkin?

• Yes!
  • No...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No because although it looks cute I don't support breeding of genetic mutation because it's unnatural. I like scottish folds too but when two flat eared scottish fold have kitten they are born death so It's really some kind of defect and I don't want to support that.

What Guys Said 6

• If I were a cat, I'd definitely want to be a Maine Coon: s3.amazonaws.com/.../maine-coon-cat.jpg :D

• Not really, but it's cute.

There's a type of cat that have a behavior a little like dogs, they are more playfull with people , i don't remember their name...

• no, it looks weird

• yes i would, i love cats soooo much, :)

• Im a cat guy.. so yes

• maybe but ;)

What Girls Said 10

• Well, it's adorable but no, I don't think so. The breeding has been too fucked up.

• I don't and can't endorse buying animals from a breeder. It's unhealthy species wise, and unethical and immoral. Get a cat from a shelter! They need homes and many get put down each day.

• you know cats from a shelter can come from breeders to right?

• @GnarCute Yeah, because someone gave them up (need a new home or face being euthanized). It's about supply and demand, don't give the breeders the business in the first place and if you buy from them they'll keep making animals.

• id buy a munchkin they are too fuckin cute to not have!

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...qiSxXv1s2axdno1_500.gif

• If the cats suffer from medical problems and it affects their quality of life, then I would not buy them no.

• so if someone offered you a 3 legged cat for only 5$ you wouldn't take it

• @GnarCute Not if people were chopping the legs off cats to sell 3 legged cats to people.

• that's not cute.

• I love cats so yes!

• Ahh so cute

• Nope I'm not a cat person.

• Scottish Fold Munchkin = My dream cat

• Sameeeeeeeeee. I had the same idea with those two breeds. :)

• Waffle's the cat? I never heard of this kitty before.

• You need to look him up!

• No, I don't like animals that are not "natural". It's cute and all but it probably gets issues of some sort or it gets killed outside due to being slow and not able to jump.

• munchkins are inside cats

• ok so you think an anime bread to be a pet can't live inside?

• @GnarCute what?