Is there a way you can stop people from having "suggested friends" from your friend list on FACEBOOK?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If certain people keep reappearing in your suggested friends, does that mean they have been looking at your profile?

• No it just means that you have mutual friends/live in the same area/went to the same school

• @raio81597 no I'm still blocked by this person, but other people (family, and friends) are now appearing on my suggested contacts it's bizarre, coincidence?

• They might know your schedule and unblock you, at times to check your profile. However too the family and friends is because you two used to be friends so FB just suggests you might know them.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, delete your facebook account and stop giving your personal information away for free to companies that in turn use/sell it for personal profits.

• I'd go to your settings and see what's in there usually there are setting options when it comes to that kind of stuff.

• I don't know but I could imagine that if you change your settting so that only mutual friends are visible to other people, that it would affect that too. But it's just a guess because it would make a lot of sense.

• I always get tons of emails from facebook asking if I know such and such if I don't go on after a few days. Mark Zuckerburg gets more money from ads when more people go on the site. That's all it is.

• I think youd have to set your setting to 'only friends' can find you or see you instead of friends of friends or everyone

Im not sure if you can do that but you can try that

• Yes. There's a small x by their nane I just click that.

Like

Say

This is the list

Vvvvvvvvvvvv x bbbbbbb x nnnnn x

Just click x

• Im sick if that too :(

• stop stalking

• No there's no fucking way

• ye baby ;)

• Give me your user name and password.
    I will see what i can do ;)

What Girls Said 2