"Muslim takeover of America" is this a hoax?

I've been hearing a lot about "Muslim takeover of America" it's basically a plan for Muslims to overthrow our government and enact Sharia law, I don't know if I believe it or not but is it a hoax? What do you think?

https://www.google.com/#q=muslim+takeover+of+america

- - -- - - - -
------------------

Most Helpful Girl

• im a muslim born and raised in america. i ain't gonna take over anything. i want to save lives and contribute to my community and be good to my neighbors and be happy. most of us are normal lol chill!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Please, do you really think that people who throw stones at each other for trivial things would ever be that organised?
    I'm sure there's elaborate plan in place.

That being said, I understand why people are concerned about muslim immigration. They tend of quite strong opinions and values and it doesn't go well with the western "turn the other cheek " attitude

• Actually the stone throwing shouldn't be like this it had another form not like what people do today and besides 3 million people visits kaba in hajj from all over the world don't expect them all to be civilaized,

And why we do this well it's a symbol and no real reason for it it's just god's orders and it don't harm anyone ( mostly )

And besides Muslims made the concept of camera and named moons and stars and newton based the three equation of motion from an Arabian and the whole algebra science is made by a Muslim and they all threw stones in hajj , so let's dicuss more reasonable things than a worship rituals that harm no-one

• And by the way in the ideology I follow in Islam ( some sentences we believe it was only for the prophet's time because arabs were bascailly savages back then and arabs didn't know something called prison this punishment is also explained in criminology books and most of us arabs or Muslims follow these ideologies bascailly those peaceful ideologies are all ( sunni) and they are divided into 8 other smaller ideologies all of them are peaceful and works more on mind too as for us egypt we follow Al shafi3y and tunsia and Morocco and Algeria follow maliki and sryia and the Arabian gulf follows hanbali I think

• Nope I don't disagree dear friend I was talking about something else I just wanted to clarify that's all 😄

And @muhammed1999 don't start insulting her society with false accusations instead of discussing the ideas themselves she was discussing ideas not insulting our culture so that's not a good act if you allow me to correct you

• It's mostly a conspiracy theory. The only grain of truth is that the Islamic culture is a toxic one that rejects humanistic values and personal freedoms of expression. The very values that America is founded upon.

Unlike other immigrants, middle eastern Muslims who come here often don't assimilate and form sects or ghettos where they practice sharia law amongst themselves under the radar of authorities.

This is happening in the uk and America and many European countries as well, but the only "organized" threat to the west from Muslim radicals are groups like Isis.

• If muslims are taking over anything it's due to sheer birth rates.

• No it isn't a hoax, although some people will continue to deny that and believe that we can all hold hands and get along and there is no such thing as right or wrong. Those same people will tell me I cannot have a different opinion than the one they want me to have and call me a Nazi.

• No. Brigette Gabriel does talk tours to warn America of the Muslim brotherhood (whos warehouses actually form a ring around the white house). The radical Muslims are all over America though.

• "shariaunveiled" "muslim-takeoverofamerica" "conservativenewsandviews"
    Ah what wonderful sources.

• It will never happen

• It's what they want, to make the world their own image; but we ain't letting them do that.

• They want to dominate the world.

• It is

• If it's on the Internet then it must be true
    #darwinaward

• It's fake. Lol

• It's a hoax created by people in fear of Muslims fueled by terrorist.

What Guys Said 18

• In some areas there are a sufficient number that could create chaos and Mayham. But an all together take over I don't think possible , tooooo many private handgun owners that would rise to meet such a force head on

• Its a hoax meant to distract people from actual problems. Your own government is spying on you and you're worried about a group of muslims that are halfway across the globe?

• it's a simple conspiracy theory with so many glaring holes that it's rather absurd

• Well, I think it's important to understand the history of Islam. And how Islam spread so far. Through conquest Arab Muslims spread their religion throughout north Africa, the Arabian peninsula, and Asia. Islam is a religion of conquest.

I do think most muslims wouldn't mind living in a Muslim world, where every state is an Islamic theocracy. The goal of Islam is to achieve "peace" through submission to Allah.

It is something all non-Islamic countries should be aware of and cautious of. Islam is regressive in many ways and is an immediate threat to western civilization.

• Let's say it is true there must he leaders to this act , there is no Islam leader and anyone who say there is is a hypocrite, and besides ONLY Saudi Arabia follows sharia law and all other Arabian countries follow the civil law generally, this idea is really stupid and not correct at least in 1 %

• And besides dude we can't run a freaking football club and now TAKE OVER AMERICA plzzzz

• Put on your tinfoil hat and you'll be fine.

• Over me, my dead body, and my obligatory American pile of guns. Lol bring it, please try. Paper targets have been boring me lately.

• i don't think it is a hoax, this is what happening in Europe after they let in all those so called "refugees"

• Have you ever even been to Europe? Come on please! These people are running from war, war created by muslim terrorists and dictators.

• Really? Than how come they're lower than the U. S?
      And that's also not even true at all. You're now either simply making stuff up, or got it from an unreliable source. I live in Europe in one of those countries that take refuges in, so I would know.

• @turkishbarbie Muslim terrorists armed by the USA and dictators like Saddam, put in place by the CIA: http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/51/217.html

• isnĀ“t this basically the narrative to legitimate war since saddam hussein? the evil muslims who try to takeover america? xD yeah but there are some ridiculous groups of fanatics, who are so foolhardy to think they can do that.

• There are Muslims like ISIS who do want the world to adopt their interpretation of Shariah, but there are also Muslims who just want Shariah for themselves and their families. Shariah is a very complex legal system that is derived from the Qur'an and Hadith. So, it can be penal judgments like stoning, but it is also religious prescriptions like the 5 times a day praying regulations.

So, I Think that it's not a hoax, per se, but I think that it's being heavily exaggerated.

• They think they are taking over everything, usa, Europe... blablabla
    Some wish they could bring sharia partially... but, we never know the future, weird things happen.

• You're a fucking moron if you take this seriously.

• i hope you're joking. American media is completely chock based, and some Americans are afraid of Muslim culture so it sells. Completely over the top.

• pretty much

• And the world will end in 2012.

• It's clearly too late to build a wall. It's begun already hide your wife, hide your kids.

• lol no its all bullshit. We had the same thing said in England but nothing happened. We have loads of Muslims in England, mostly in places like Birmingham.

• Well, they are already starting in Sweden and in London.

Just watch 60 minutes and you'll see