Do you believe people who use Snapchat are less smart on average than those who don’t?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. Especially given the rampant use of the speed filter. STUPID!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• No, what a stupid question. No wonder you are anon with this smh.

• I'm always anonymous and proud about it... and it's wot I believe about people who use Snapchat...

• No they actually have a life outside the Internet and have probably picked up a book in the last year. My dad says this all the time. You could learn from it.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8e12b49ea7.jpg

• ---------------...------------------

• 1|0
    • I'd never expect anything smarter from ya...

• No I just know they are hyper lol

• How would that even make sense from a logical standpoint?

• I don't really care who's on snap chat, just because they use it doesn't mean they are less intelligent.

• *sigh* eventually you'll get tired of asking these questions...

#BringBackOldKlaatu

• OK, now tell me how did ya find me again?

No ellipsis, no bad grammar... and no post... just title...

Seriously ya should start to get paid fer every time ya find me out... yer gonna be rich...

• @Ginnyweasley97 lol he has a theme. Most of these types of questions are from him. The Snapchat hate, glasses hate etc.

• @Ginnyweasley97 Didn't get it? And who's it? I don't remember ya...

• No it's just an app dude, chill.

• No. I think it's more personal than, for example, facebook or instagram. Which makes it more fun. Just a creative way to communicate with people.

• Nah, just depends on the person.
    I know biologist, med students, chemists, and engineers who use it.

• i think people who use snapchat are more social than people who don't

• Why is this even a question?

• Serious, what's wrong with people nowadays

• no? lol using snapchat doesn't make you less smart.

• Lol no

• Dumb question

• No but they probably have a social life.

What Guys Said 14

• Seriously, who comes up with these vapid questions. Unless you Mknow its insanely ridiculous, and your doing this to getpoints or attention.

• It's not ridiculous... it's wot I believe...

• Yes, it is true that people who r on snap chat also happen to be on Instagram

• No, they are not. I mean there is no logic in this.

• What? Do you think that highly intelligent people don't have casual fun on Snapchat or on other social media?

• Most people who do are simple minded gals from wot I've seen...

• Hm... no...

Although their behavior makes me think... they're WAY simple minded who only know to say "hahaha" and "lol"...

• These can be intelligent, brilliant women that are having lighthearted moments.

I have lighthearted moments on social media and others would consider me intelligent/brilliant.

• No statistical analysis to come to that conclusion and such a wide variety of people use it, even successful business owners use it for marketing. So I'm actually leaning towards saying no lol. But I'm sure some who do use it are idiots.

• No. My friend is practically is a savant and is always on snapchat. I know that's just one example, but this is such a dumb question.

• In that case, you must be a snap chat user.

• there's no logic in that maybe they like attention more doesn't mean there dumb

• Nope,

• I don't know why, but that does seem to be the case...

• Why are you anon all the time now, Klaatu? You used to be so proud of NOT being anon.

• I know it's you, because you say "wot."

• ye mostly idiots use that ;)

• Well, I don't think any research has been done on that - unlike researches on who are the people that support Trump for example; so in this case one would have to go with the gut feeling; and in my mind, the ones that over-use Snapchat are less intelligent than most and the same applies to those that over-use Facebook

• Nag they just have lives