Is it okay for a guy to wear Victoria Secret yoga pants?

I am not gay at all but I just think they are way more comfortable than mens yoga pants. Before all of the woman start saying that it's weird, think of how many time women get way with wearing men's clothing all the time. I just wear them for sheer comfort

Most Helpful Girl

• There are men's yoga pants?

• yeah but exactly no one has ever heard of them because they're not known for comfort... the only thing I've worn closest to leggings or yoga pants is compression leggings for cycling but there is hardly anything comfortable for guys to wear. All the material is too rough...

Most Helpful Guy

• Drum roll please.
    *rolling drum beat*
    And entering iiiis
    g03.a.alicdn.com/.../...tness-Sport-font-b-Men.jpg

Men's compression leggings

• he said he tried it before, I actually have tried them on for a marathon but to be honest the fabric really is low quality. People have said that yoga pants are "the most softest and most comfortable thing to wear". Also why don't a lot of men wear compression leggings? Simply because they don't feel good. To be honest those compression leggings in the pictures just look bad

• pretty crappy idea honestly

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah , it's okay. I'm not in control of what someone puts on their body. However , if that look is appealing to women is another question.

• They also have men's ones at Lululemon if you have trouble finding sizes but other than that wear what you like.

• Why do you feel the need to say 'i'm not gay' What has being gay got to do with yoga pants?

• where whatever you want

• Do whatever you want.

• sure why not if they are comfortable and you like them then go for it!

• If you are comfortable in them, then go for it.

• Not weird. Go for it!

What Guys Said 16

• haven't you heard of double standard... women can do men shit and not be judged, but a guy tries women stuff and bam...
    i believe there are male yoga pants though... built slightly thicker.
    but if you can be comfortable in those... good luck my friend... i'd either be walking like a cowboy all day, or need to have a closet full of em.. cuz they'd rip every time a certain event happened. things need breathing room.

• No not good at all

• How is it not good at all? It's a free country we don't need conservative people like you

• Haven't you heard? The only thing thays weird anymore is being conservative.

• it's a free country, bruh. just realize you'll get a shit ton of looks and comments...

• That's how I feel about it. I just went to Lulu Lemon at least is comfortable and girls like it.

• No, I'd rather he be naked than do that.

• Why wouldn't it be OK, it's not hurting anyone.

• You do what you want. People WILL judge you for it but fuck it. You do you.

• No. Gay or not you will look gay and where it is not PC it's true to say that in my city people will laugh at you for this.

• I guess you can wear yoga pants if you want (I wouldn't recommend it in public though, just when you're home alone) but why Victoria's Secret specifically?

• %100 fine I actually encourage it and for other guys to do it, because if you do you're just removing social and cultural discrimination and gender specific rules in the end it will help.

• Offf couuurrse you're not gay.

But didn't you read the receipt; it clearly states you have to have had anal sex with a guy for the last two weeks if you are a guy and intend to wear it yourself.

It's in the very, very, very small print

• Unless the pants are tailored to the female body and look funny on you, who cares? you might look funny in them, but if you are ok with it then don't worry. how about just getting stretchy sweatpants,

• You wear what you want to wear. Fuck everyone else.

• gay ass mofo lol

• How if I'm wearing them for only comfort if all the other male yoga pants just suck ( that is why they are unheard of) and clearly I said I wasn't gay and if I were you I would check yourself next time and reread and see that I said I'm not gay in the first place unless you just have a very small IQ level or just can't seem to read.

• well your a dick aren't you?

• I really don't care what you wear. :D