What makes you love the opposite gender?

There's too much negativity. Every day they're creating a bigger division between women and men, and I feel like the love for each other is disappearing more and more with every day that passes.

I don't know about you, but I love women, I could write a whole list about the things I love about women, but I'm going to leave this to you.
Say what you love about the opposite gender.

I know it's going to be difficult, but let's try to keep this positive :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love when guys just want to make me feel taken cared of and cared for. It's so incredibly sweet. Or when they do small things that make you realize they care or that are just plain thoughtful. I lent my charger to one of my guy friends and it's a bit broken and when he gave it back to me he had taped it up with electrical wire taping and told me it was dangerous how I had it. I love how proud guys can be of doing small things like reaching something or opening a tightly sealed jar. I love their smiles, hands, shoulders, and smell (sometimes haha). I love when they stand up for what they believe in, are funny, openminded, smart, intellectual, and tolerant. I like being teased and hugged by guys. A guy I found attractive gave me a completely unexpected hug from behind and my mind went completely blank. I couldn't process anything I went crazy haha. I like how guys are bigger than me and feeling surrounded by them. I like feeling protected by guys and feeling safe with a guy. I love when a guy can make me laugh, and I love when I feel comfortable and safe with him, also in the way that I can be myself with. I like when guys make themselves laugh or get really excited about something. I like admiring a guy like his traits or goals or accomplishments. I like being able to respect a guy. I like how guys are fairly straightforward and honest, and I like how many guys think fairly logically and pragmatically. I like when guys are open and can be vulnerable. I like how guys can give me that nervous but excited feeling in my stomach. I like their deep voices and more defined facial features. I like the male body shape. I even like or can appreciate male fashion. I like some male names. I like when guys roll up their sleeves, stretch, or lean up against a wall / or hold onto something above. I like how they look at you when they think you're cute. I like when they do something cute (guy I liked ran outside in the rain with newspaper over his head and I thought it was so silly and cute that's when I realized I really liked him). I don't know, I just love guys haha. They're great.

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, I loved reading the things that women said about men here, gives me hope that maybe we aren't as lost as i thought we were, as a society.

- I love women, because i most cases they are very caring.
    - I love woman, because in all shapes and forms they can be very beautiful inside and out.
    - I love women, because when they believe in something they dont give up
    - I love women, because when i have had a horrible day my wife is always there to hug me, She always makes me feel better.
    - I love women, because my wife made me want to be a better person, a better man.
    - I love women, because my wife always stands next to me, no matter the cause.
    - I love that women, if treated right, are very loyal
    - I love that women can be both strong and soft at the same time
    - I love that when i argue with my wife (not fight) she always opens my eyes to different perspectives which almost always forces me to take a harder look at my views.
    - I love how if you find the right one, it has the power to make both the man and the woman better people.

There are many more, but i just wanted to put the important ones up.

• I forgot to mention
      - I love that my wife is always willing to listen, and i always do my best to return the favor.

What Girls Said 24

• I don't know even where to start. I'm a girl who has always been around the opposite gender. I'll try to list some points here, and I can help you if you want to.
    1. Real.
    2. Honesty. All guys I knew never lied to me and spoke their mind.
    3. Warm heart. If a girl was true to guy, damn she can win his warm heart.
    4. Child. There is a cute child in every man I knew in my life, who wants to play and the full attention.
    5. Make a girl feel like a princess.
    6. Love laughter and being silly
    7. Simplicity
    8. Conversations worth while and it can go super deep.
    9. If they like a girl, no games it shows in his pants :)

• Hahaha this last one

• You're right, when i'm with next to hot girl i get boner then i stressed.. so weird wtf

• @Jooker and if you're a hot boy she'll smile or maybe likes it but never say a thing. If you're an okay dude she can call you weirdo or creepy. Lol. Just because we can.

• Only on gag man, only on gag :p I always liked males.
    But what I do like about them? I dunno it s more of a person thing than a gender thing. But I ll try, only for you ale 😛
    I like their caveman behavior when they wake up with their messy hair and rough voice.
    I like how sweet, protective and chivalrous they can be. I like how easily their ego can be hurt.
    I like how straight forward they are and fun to be joke around with. They are usually more chill tham females. I like how they are more task oriented, how dominant they can be sometimes and the fact that they are stronger than me.

• what makes me love the opposite gender?

The fact that they are human beings too and, therefore, the same as us.

The fact that they are different too, so they complement us well.

The many good men I have met so far

My wonderful boyfriend

A friend I feel I have made for life. Or at least I'd like to think so.

And many men here on GAG, that are absolute gentlemen. I can think of a few, but I won't tag them, out of respect for the ones I am not remembering at the moment.

The right man will know how to love a woman. Will fill her life with tenderness, love and care. And will make her feel like the most unique person in the world.

We need men and women to understand each other and fight for equality, in the way they are treated. Not only equality, but also understanding and, mostly, compassion.

Lets be compassionate with each other, shall we? Don't let a few rotten apples spoil the whole basket.

#HeForShe

Emma Watson knew what she was talking about.

• When they act tough but secretly are sweethearts, when they hug me tightly and always smell good, their hard parts and their soft parts, they let me win arm wrestle fights, they tease me as if I was "one of the guys', they let me know they care without saying it.

• The fact that they're so simple and usually straight to the point with what they want or think, makes it so relaxing to be around guys 😌
    Also the way they're always pretending to be tough but are actually so soft and sensitive on the inside, it's cute.. there's plenty of things to like about guys!

• ... they have dicks. and some have pretty eyes. and strong forearms. and nice stubble.

... oops I just described my crush 😅

• Irl, there is no drama. online ofcourse their is
    What do I like about men?
    1. When you meet a guy who cares about others , we can be very dependable. Like I feel like I can lean on him for support.
    2. The way you guys smell, like it could be pheromones or something but you guys smell good without all the cologne or deodorant.
    3. Your beautiful
    4. And you guys are pretty illogical and beyond emotional but don't know it , so it's more intriguing than anything ( MANstruation is real )
    5. When a guy gets comfortable with you and tells you his feelings , goals and thoughts ( the best)
    6. When you want to be hugged.
    7. Your smiles. A man's smile is beautiful
    8. Your penis , I'm just gonna be honest
    9. When he knows he can trust you and show his true self.

• Men aren't good looking when compared to women ! Plus penis isn't good looking either.

• I love their looks and determination, their wits... and some other things, well - you know already ;)

• I like how men are usually taller and stronger than me, I like their deeper sexy voices. I like their humor and the easy-going way they treat their friends, girls always seem to make things complicated.
    Not saying I dislike my own gender, but these are the things I like better in guys.

• :) I like when he makes me smile, and calls me beautiful. I like how smart he is, and he isn't afraid to tell it like it is. I love that he goes after his dreams, no matter what anyone thinks. I love that he loves me for me, and he even loved me back when I was unhealthy.

• That would take a really long time, there is a lot of things that make me love men (though all of that is going to my boyfriend :P) I would have to say how men can make you laugh and almost pop a lung from being so funny.

• Difficult question... hmm. Well I love men in general and all their flaws. Lol.

But I'll describe what I love about my boyfriend (S. O).. his sexy accent, his laugh, his quirky personality. His manly beard. How trustworthy and loyal he can be. How I can tell him about my darkest secrets and flaws and he'll love me even more.

And so much more. Lol

• I love how most guys are so straightforward & laid back. No drama, you know? Also, if they can make me laugh, get protective of me or show their sensitive side.

• When they hold me in their arms, make me laugh, make me smile, try to understand me, give me advice etc..

There are so many things, why I can't think of them now, I have no idea.

• I don't know. they make me feel safe. somehow always smell super good. every guy I've met has an adorable laugh that I melt over. they're just warm. they're perfection and I don't know... I feel stupid for writing this list.

• I am a strong, athletic girl, but I love than my man is naturally stronger than me. I like that if I can't move something, he can.

• I love when guys make me laugh or when they are sensitive. Like when a guy is cute with babies or kittens.

• How chill men are. I know this isn't true for all guys but I like how quickly y'all dust yourselves off from conflicts and don't hold so much grudges against each other.
    And the cologne... they smell amazing.

• A confident man which means someone who know what he wants either a relationship or not and he makes things happen and doesn't play with feeling. If you like for real a girl you make her your girlfriend or if you don't like her you don't make false promises.
    For me that's the only thing a great men have in common.

• I love everything about the opposite gender becasue it is the complete opposite of me

• So the things I like about my boyfriend. His sense of humor, his intelligence and his sarcasm.

• so u want me to say things i like abut guys?

• its harder than it sounds isn't it.

• i like how thy make me laugh, when thy put their arm around me and hold me close how thy make me feel better when im sad i tend to like how a guy smell like if thy have been out side in the grass or trees um how he is stronger than me how thy tease me um how he can kick my ass at video games

• damn that took some thinking

• The dick, lol

• I thought you didn't believe in love

What Guys Said 18

• I love women too... but my list is mostly physical.
    internally though,
    i like their optimism
    i like the fact that sometimes, they can see things we can't
    Many are hella caring regardless
    there's the loyalty

mind you, im just listing it about women in general, the list is either longer or shorter if we have to go specific. there might be a couple more im missing, but thats basically it... the rest just annoy me.

• I love everything about women yet to fall in love with a woman I need her openness and absolute trust, her vulnerability, her commitment, her faithfulness, etc.

• It's a combination of looks, personality, style and attitude, that's what I like about them, or at least some of them.

• I agree with you that it gets harder with every passing day, but I was only in love once and the thing that separated her from the others was that I always felt motivated and driven to be the best I could be both for her and to impress her. With every other before and after, I haven't felt that drive for.

• Opposite gender day love. Women are hot, sexy, beautiful, cute, amazing, intriguing, appreciative, lovable, curious, smart, fun-to-be-around, caring, optimistic, happy, creative, determined, ambitious, clever, intelligent, funny, humorous, good, pure, right, heartful, blissful, courageous, kind, loving, fair, fair-spoken, gracious, fascinating, energetic, engaging, attractive, embracing, humble, pious, joyous, life-giving, luscious, sweet, mature, mediating, authentic, real, exciting, modest, dreamy, natural, eloquent, outgoing, awesome, inspiring, peaceful, persevering, patient, hopeful, radiant, refined, reliable, trustworthy, sacrificial, sensuous, tender, soft, faithful, understanding, vibrant, and worthy.

• We're all disgusting and nasty while women are soft, delicate, and beautiful. I love how a woman compliments a man so much; were the breadwinners (most of the time) and we keep things going physically while women keep things going mentally and emotionally.

• Just keeping a woman warm and safe and happy I think is the purpose of life tbh

• Nothing can make me love the opposite gender!

I am not a person based on emotions, feelings. I am a logical person.

• that fact that deep down inside they actually are little girls
    that just want love

but they do the opposite, so we hate them

• Some are very caring and have wonderful personalities, those make up for the absolute shit ones.

• Because they are so beautiful, cute and interesting. Men are boring, women always have something going on.

• I like everything about women

• Softer skin. A woman's touch makes me melt

• Only their looks.

• I love women
    Will prove it instead of writing some points 💁

• I used to like things about women, not anymore tho, not that i don't have respect for them. I just don't have an attraction to women anymore, i don't notice them, to me they are just people. I don't even notice a womens beauty

• The pussy man the pussy bro there big booties and boobs

• all the sexyparts