There's too much negativity. Every day they're creating a bigger division between women and men, and I feel like the love for each other is disappearing more and more with every day that passes.
I don't know about you, but I love women, I could write a whole list about the things I love about women, but I'm going to leave this to you.
Say what you love about the opposite gender.
I know it's going to be difficult, but let's try to keep this positive :)
Most Helpful Girl
I love when guys just want to make me feel taken cared of and cared for. It's so incredibly sweet. Or when they do small things that make you realize they care or that are just plain thoughtful. I lent my charger to one of my guy friends and it's a bit broken and when he gave it back to me he had taped it up with electrical wire taping and told me it was dangerous how I had it. I love how proud guys can be of doing small things like reaching something or opening a tightly sealed jar. I love their smiles, hands, shoulders, and smell (sometimes haha). I love when they stand up for what they believe in, are funny, openminded, smart, intellectual, and tolerant. I like being teased and hugged by guys. A guy I found attractive gave me a completely unexpected hug from behind and my mind went completely blank. I couldn't process anything I went crazy haha. I like how guys are bigger than me and feeling surrounded by them. I like feeling protected by guys and feeling safe with a guy. I love when a guy can make me laugh, and I love when I feel comfortable and safe with him, also in the way that I can be myself with. I like when guys make themselves laugh or get really excited about something. I like admiring a guy like his traits or goals or accomplishments. I like being able to respect a guy. I like how guys are fairly straightforward and honest, and I like how many guys think fairly logically and pragmatically. I like when guys are open and can be vulnerable. I like how guys can give me that nervous but excited feeling in my stomach. I like their deep voices and more defined facial features. I like the male body shape. I even like or can appreciate male fashion. I like some male names. I like when guys roll up their sleeves, stretch, or lean up against a wall / or hold onto something above. I like how they look at you when they think you're cute. I like when they do something cute (guy I liked ran outside in the rain with newspaper over his head and I thought it was so silly and cute that's when I realized I really liked him). I don't know, I just love guys haha. They're great.3
Most Helpful Guy
First off, I loved reading the things that women said about men here, gives me hope that maybe we aren't as lost as i thought we were, as a society.
- I love women, because i most cases they are very caring.
- I love woman, because in all shapes and forms they can be very beautiful inside and out.
- I love women, because when they believe in something they dont give up
- I love women, because when i have had a horrible day my wife is always there to hug me, She always makes me feel better.
- I love women, because my wife made me want to be a better person, a better man.
- I love women, because my wife always stands next to me, no matter the cause.
- I love that women, if treated right, are very loyal
- I love that women can be both strong and soft at the same time
- I love that when i argue with my wife (not fight) she always opens my eyes to different perspectives which almost always forces me to take a harder look at my views.
- I love how if you find the right one, it has the power to make both the man and the woman better people.
There are many more, but i just wanted to put the important ones up.