Whats your personality type?

Take the test and post your type, if your answer the questions honestly the results can be very accurate.

https://www.16personalities.com/

My type is ISFJ-a

If you already know your Myers Brigg Personality type feel free to post it.

Enjoy the quiz :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Estpa-a

You are one some big jacked athletic dude that's going pro at NFL and d1 next year, man you strong as hell. World's bows to u tyler

• Congregations

• Mine is estpa a , what that means lol

• Extraversion (E), Sensing (S), Thinking (T), Perception (P)
      It means you love talking and being social
      Sensing means you have good people skills
      Thinking means you think logically
      Perception means you have good interpersonal communication skills
      The A stands for Assertive that means you are confident

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Being a part of the Diplomat (NF) personality group, INFPs are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – INFPs are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

Im 47% extroverted and 53%Introverted apparently. I used to be ENFP, but I have been spending a lot more time by myself lately. I can talk to people though but It's more that I prefer to be on my own and focus on myself

• ENTP- Turbulent.
    I'm a master debater.
    huzzah.

Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crack-pot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.
    Thomas J. Watson

• I got SKPTC, the skeptic.

Am I the only one who notices that the Myers Briggs personality types sound a lot like horoscopes?

Seriously when I tested I got ENFJ, though sometimes I get INFJ. We're supposed to be good teachers, which that alone gives me cause to be suspicious. ;)

• Yeah, you answer questions based on your own perceptions of yourself which can totally vary with mood so depending on how you feel about yourself, you can get completely different types which can be very far from how other people perceive you. I think people forget that personality tests really are meaningless other than just for entertainment purposes. The sad thing is some people legit spend money on purchasing the full questionnaire lolz.

• INTP... I felt sad though... Cause it's true. People like me the world really won't understand.

• INTP (Specificly INTP-A) INTP Personality (“The Logician”)

• INTJ, and I like INTJ women too...

• ADVOCATE (INFJ-A) The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world.

• I'm an Ambivert so I break the classification system... It float between multiple personality types depending on who asks the questions.

• INFP for life, you.

*goes back under duvet*

• ISTJ for what it is worth.

• I'm intj

• My type is whatever "answers" I choose to put down on such a test.

• DEBATER (ENTP-A)

I find myself to be more of a INTJ

• INTJ to the bone. The introverted rules bound leader-nerd.

• intp
    Introvert (75%) iNtuitive (73%) Thinking (87%) Perceiving (38%)

• Virtuoso
    ITSP-A

• Debater (ENTP-a)

• EXECUTIVE (ESTJ-A)

• CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-T)

What do you mean "life is boring"? Are we living on the same planet?

• INFP

• I got "logician".

• Commander (ENTJ-t)

• i hate being in charge and taking decisions... but recently i saw my old Rowing coach who said that during the nationals he put me in charge of my boat and suggested it to the Head coach. (this was 4 years ago). As he said that to me last week i asked "why? i hated being in charge, i didn't know what to do or if what i was doing was the right thing to do" he answered "you were the right man at the right place"... and oddly enough i understood... I don't like being in charge but apparently i'm good at it

• I'm a debator and I love it! I love to argue!

• INFJ-T advocate

• Michael Scofield lol, and Aragorn but yes I can see this in myself.

• And I really do need my time alone. This was interesting to me. Thank you

• Ok, says very rare
      Extroverted 16%
      Introverted 84%
      Intuitive 70%
      Observant 30%
      Thinking 39%
      Feeling 61%
      Judging 62%
      Prospecting 38%
      Assertive 31%
      Turbulent 69%
      J trait means not idle dreamer but someone who can accomplish their goals.

I thought this could be research for a class so I included the info I was given.

• INTP-A

• ESFJ-A The Consul. Haha I knew I was an extrovert but the consul is surprising.

• INTJ, The Architect

• im an INFT-P

• Campaigner.

What Girls Said 28

• Lol someone else just posted this exact same test some hour ago :''')

Im an ENFP-T The Campaigner :D

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

• same :D most guys seem to be INTP or ENTP and most girls INFP or ENFP

• Your personality type: “The Entrepreneur” (ESTP-T)
    Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 13%, Observant: 21%, Thinking: 44%, Prospecting: 11%, Turbulent: 16%
    www.16personalities.com/.../...ity-type-header.png
    I've taken this test many times.. it's always either ESTP-T or ENTJ-A (“THE COMMANDER”) ''I will find a way... Or make one.''

• I always thought I was an INFP but now I took that test again and it said I'm an ESTP? :/ I feel like my whole life has been a lie. Some things written there are spot on though...
    I prefer these descriptions though 😂😂😂
    zombiesruineverything.com/.../

ESTP
    zombiesruineverything.files.wordpress.com/.../estp1.jpg
    Possibly the loudest of all types, the ESTP is intent on convincing you of something that doesn’t matter and then talking about how stupid you are once you bought into it. That thing they said they help you out with yesterday? That thing they said ‘yes’ to? Well, you’re asking too much of them by wanting them to make good on it.

ESTPs only care about people depending on what that person can do for them. Reading that alone doesn’t sound horrible to the ESTP because they think it makes them sound cool and cold.

Well, it doesn’t, it just makes you a douche. A douche that nobody wants to be around because when you don’t get your way, you act like a giant baby. Lay off the steroids, it’ll do wonders for your brain and your testicles.

• Yeah!
      Lay off the steroids D :P
      Mustaches only look good on dudes 👨🏻

• @Azgeda Only if it's with you B, only if it's with you 😏

• Now that's just borderline diabetic but if you insist , I won't refuse 😏
      I'm up if you're up.

• ENTJ! I've taken the test multiple times from different sources and always get ENTJ lol (actually I got INTJ once, but I feel like that was a fluke) I went through a whole phase where I was obsessed with the personalities.

• I am apple!

• (INFP-t)

Statistics:
    Mind-56% introverted
    Energy- 76% Intuitive
    Nature- 85% Feeling
    Tactics- 84% Prospecting
    Identity- 78% Turbulent

• My type is INFP (Mediator). Everything is pretty much 50/50 all around, but it says 99% introverted! Lol. I couldn't really agree more. Everything else is as followed:
    * 52% intuitive - 48% observant.
    * 46% thinking - 54% feeling.
    * 42% judging - 58% prospecting.
    * 30% assertive - 70% turbulent.

I agree with about 90% of the descriptions it provides.

• INFJ-T

• INFP. :)

• ENFJ!

• ISTP
    The Virtuoso

• INTP

• Entp-A
    Debater.

• ENFP-A the campaigner

• INFP-T mediator

I'd say 85% accurate. Don't agree with some of it but not sure if it's me not willing to agree or not lol.

• YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

No one can stop you from dreaming!
    MIND
    This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
    32%
    EXTRAVERTED
    68%
    INTROVERTED
    ENERGY
    This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
    72%
    INTUITIVE
    28%
    NATURE
    This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
    11%89%
    FEELING
    TACTICS
    This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
    11%89%
    PROSPECTING
    IDENTITY
    This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
    4%96%
    TURBULENT
    SEND RESULTS BY E-MAIL

• ESTJ Assertive Sentinel.

• I've taken it, I'm INFJ.

• I am INTP-a and my Husband is INFP-a

• I've done this test a few times before and I got INTP every time

• Consul ESFJ-T..

• INFJ-t. I don't know what the T is, but the nickname for my Myers-Briggs type is "the advocate."

• Hello, fellow ISFJ. :) That's what I get every time I've taken this test!

• ISTP; the results aren't as any more accurate than a horoscope.

• DEBATER (ENTP-A)

• ENFP-A The campaigner.

• I'm INTJ
    Someone told me I have the most unlikable personality possible because I'm a female INTJ Virgo Dragon.

• Honestly i had to stop in the middle cause they quiz was too long. lol