Are you responsible on payday?

0|1
8|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not! I blow through my spare money pretty quickly. I'm trying to keep it to a minimum now but early on in your adult life it's like "WOOHOO MONAAAYYY!!!"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I get paid I am probably nor!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• From whose perspective should we interpret the question?
    If it's the employer obviously yes: having a labour contract with an employee means the salary has to appear on his account... otherwise a bailiff may pay you a visit :o
    If I've misinterpreted your question just correct me :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh now I see what you meant: I'm not the party type so I keep the money on board... I'm not the person who'll immediately go shopping or drinking :D

• I am so responisbile I have toms of money sitting in the bank and I dont touch it, only using it for a house

0|0
    0|0
  • i tend to be yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I guess so. I never spend much and I control my finances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they mainly go to bills and essentials. I don't go crazy with spending, but I do like to have some disposable income.

0|0
    0|0
  • Payday is Friday, and I'm usually too tired to be irresponsible.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes bills first then usually everything else goes into the bank for when i need something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah somewhat. If on the first cheque I bought enough groceries to last me for the month then im not really afraid to go spending.

0|0
    0|0
  • i spent most of it on girls XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not responsible

0|0
    0|0
  • I suck

0|0
    0|0
  • Me? Responsible?

On a payday of all days?

http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-14-2015/idLYs5.gif

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, the money goes into my checking account. I'll use that for bills and loans that I need to pay off from school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be but I run out of things before payday that I need money for, so sometimes unnecessary expenses come out almost immediately on payday.

0|0
    0|0
  • So much so that I forgot about the concept of blowing all your money on payday

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to be I'm a mom I usually spend 200+ in groceries on payday

0|0
    0|0
  • Total smashy smash!
    I'm just kidding. I'm very good with my finances.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% yes

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i am, i'm responsible every day :P

0|0
    0|0